Part Fifty Two

I ignored Fp as I left the trailer and walked to the school . I notice Kevin about to walk in so i run past the serpents and by his side.
"How you feeling ? Also sorry about yesterday ?"
"Hungover is an understatement right now and dong worry its fine . I had a good time well until my dad came home " he said.
"Next time we will save it for a weekend i think " i say making him laugh .
"Ive got to meet Betty do you know where she is ?"
"Probably common room "
" okay thanks , ill see you later " he said as he walked in the direction of the common room . I headed out of the building to smoke before classes . I headed by the outside table where the serpents usually sat . They all noticed me coming out . I pulled my carton of smokes out of my bag and took one to my lips . "Come here a sec " Sweetpea said nodding his head upwards. I followed him to round the side of the school. " Make sure to be safe " Fangs winked . Sweetpea flipped him off.
"So why have you taken me round here ?"
"What happened yesterday ?"
"I went to Kevins , how was your jobs ?"
"Not that what happened with Avril?"
"How do you know about that ?"
"Me and Fangs saw them both when we came out of school "
"She was running her mouth "
"She always is " he rolled his eyes . I finally got to lit my ciggarette and began to smoke. I notice Sweetpea looking me up and down.
"You look good today " he said looking at me. I just looked at him and carried on smoking.
"Wheres your bike ?" I asked noticing his bike wasn't in his usual place.
"Got the truck today, i dropped Fangs and Toni off today "
"Thats music to my ears pea " i say putting my hand in his and pulled him to find the truck. I opened the door to the truck and got in the passenger side he got into the drivers side.
"Where do you wanna go Doll ?"
"How about Sweetwater ?" I suggest , after i suggest that the engine starts and we pull out of the school car park . As he drove i placed my hand on his leg and kept it there for the remaing journey. We parked up at the river . I pulled out some chips from my bag and opened them , Sweetpea snatched the bag out of my hand and began to eat them .
"Save some for me if you can " i say sarcastically.
"Im a growing boy doll i need them "
" please dont grow anymore ill look even smaller "
"Usually you dont complain when i grow " he said with a smirk
"Some parts i dont mind " i said running my hand up his leg. His eyes down from the chips to my hand . I took the chips from his hand and threw them into the back of the truck no doubt spilling everywhere . Our lips connected instantly as i climbed on top of him . His hands moved down from my face to under my tshirt . I bit down on his bottom lip and pulled it slightly .
"Baby you drive me crazy " he said in a quiet husky tone. My fingers intertwined in his hair messing his signature style up. The feeling on his boner through his jeans made me more excited , i quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans his boxers aswell . He pulled my top off leaving me topless without a bra . He frantically pulled down my underwear but still leaving me in my skirt . I gently lowered myself on to him so i could adjust . Sweetpea thrusted into me quickly , he was desperate for me right now . I could tell this wasnt going to last long . Our heavy breathing fogged up the truck windows slightly , his big hands wrapped round my neck and squeezed it every so often . As the thrusting got faster my moans got louder , my nails dug into his back as my toes curled .
"Pea" i moaned breathlessly . He throbbed before he could come she got off of him and took him in her mouth .
"Fuck Baby" he said as he released into her mouth. The two sat , Sweetpea wrapped his arm over me . We caught our breath back . We had plenty of time till we needed to pick Toni and Fangs up so in that time i fell asleep for a little while , we chatted for hours and before we had to go we had a round two which lasted longer .

The truck pulled up into the parking lot we waited . Eventually Toni and Fangs come out of school side by side and walked towards the truck . Toni swung the back door open she got in one side and Fangs got in the other .
"Why is it so hot in this truck ? Put the Ac on will ya " Toni complained
Sweetpea just chuckled to himself before switching on the Ac and pulling out of the carpark. I could hear Fangs feet stepping on the crisps on the floor.
"You could of cleaned this up a bit guys " Fangs said as he looked down at the mess.
"You could all drive yourselfs to school " Sweetpea said scowling at Fangs through the mirror.