Seventy Five

Two weeks had gone by and Sweetpea and me were getting back on track.
"Dadddd " i say opening my bedroom door .
"What do you want ?"
"Why do you just assume i want something "
"Because of the way you called me "
"She definately wants something " Jughead butted in as he walked from his bedroom and passed up.
"Dont you chirp in " i say pointing at him .
"Right so what do you want ?"
"Can you make sure Pea doesnt have any work this weekend ?"
"I can make that happen , you doing anything nice ?"
"Potentially " i say before going to get ready for school.

As me and Betty sat in the blue and gold .
"I cant away to get away from riverdale this weekend " i sigh looking through my biology book in front of me .
"Where you going ?"
"Well my mom has a cottage out of the towns its so nice and peaceful there . On the whole plot theres only 3 cottages "
"That sounds so relaxing , just what you need really . I take it Sweetpea is going with you "
"I need to speak to him but hopefully yes , i think we need this just a break from everything and everyone . Also we get some crucial alone time "
"Ivy !"
"What its the pregnancy hormones , it goes from hating him to wanting to rip his clothes off and pounce on him " i joke making Betty laugh . Jug came into the blue and gold .
"Whats so funny ?" He asks . Me and Betty just looked at each other and laughed some more .
"You dont want to know " Betty said . I picked up my biology book and went towards the door.
"Ill see you two later " i say before leaving to find Sweetpea . Eventually i found him at the outside table smoking . I walked to him and sat down on his lap .
"Am i too heavy ?"
"Dont be stupid " he rolled his eyes at me . I took the ciggarette from his fingers and threw it to the floor .
"What you doing ?"
"I havent smoked in like 22 weeks , so therefore you arent either "
"Fine . Whatever " he rolled his eyes one more time .
"This weekend were out of town , dont worry i checked with Dad he said he will make sure you dont have work this weekend "
"What ? Where we going ?" He says before looking at me with his eyebrows knitted together .
"Long story short my mom owns a cottage out of town so were going because we need a break "
"Does your mom know that were going to be there ?"
"What do you think ?" I say sarcastically with a small smirk on my face .
"So be packed friday , but you wont have to worry about packing clothes " i say quietly before leaving a kiss on his lips and getting up to go back into school .
"Can we go now then " he smirked . I flipped him off before entering the school building again . Eventually after a long week at school me and Sweetpea were packing our stuff into the car to go to the cottage . The drive would take a few hours but i knew it was going to be worth it . Once we got there Sweetpea pulled our bags from the back of the car and to the cottage.
"I dont believe it is that Ivy Jones " i turn to see the owner of one of the other cottages .
"Jade i havent seen you in forever " i said hugging her she eyed up my bump.
"I guess congratulations are in order " she said putting her hand on my bump .
"Thank you "
"So you came up with your mom or"
"No just came up with my boyfriend "
"Yeah your mom doesnt come about here much anymore does she "
"Someones got to make use of it " i say
"Well hope you two have a nice time , ill see you around"
"It was nice to see you Jade "
"You too " both of us walked away since the cottages were in quite a bit of distance of each other . I opened the front door and went in .
"This is some nice place " Sweetpea said after putting the last bag down .
"Well its all ours for the weekend " i say going straight to the kitchen and opening the cupboards .
"Looks like takeout tonight "
"Wheres the bedroom ?"
"My bedroom is down the hall , second door on the left " i say as he picks up the bags and takes them down the hall and into my bedroom . I followed behind and went into my bedroom aswell.
"They havent changed it at all " i say scanning the room and looking at my room which seemed frozen in time .
"I need to see if something is still here " i say pulling open the bedside cabinet drawer to reveal a drawer full of condoms.
"Youve got to be kidding me , why have you got so many ?" Sweetpea said looking over my shoulder .
"Hey i used to sneak boys in here okay . Back in the day "
"Great so how many boys have been in this room "
"That doesnt matter cause your going to be the last " i say giving him a innocent looking smile .
Later that night since we were tired from school then traveling up here we sat eating chinese infront of the fire . We had sat on the floor next to each other .
"Ive had enought of chinese " i say taking the container out of his hand and moving it out of the way .
"Tell me what you want baby " he said .
"You know what i want " i say before leaning in to kiss him , he lifted me onto his lap as his hands slithered down to my thighs . I began to unbutton his flannel before he pulled it off and threw it to the side . He disconnected our lips so he could lift up my top however i stopped him .
"Whats wrong ?" He said unsure
"Im cold "
"Baby were in front of a fire you cant be cold . What is it ?"
"It doesnt matter " i say trying to avoid his gaze however he grabbed my chin and looked at me .
"Talk to me "
"Its just my body is changing " Pea grabbed the fur blanket and switched us round .
"Youve got a human growing inside of you of course its going to change Ivy . But your so sexy i think you can kind of tell that " he said pressing his hard on against me making me laugh . He reconnected our lips , slowly his hands went to the bottom of my top as he lifted it up and over my head to reveal my growing stomach which was printed with a few stretch marks . He kissed down my stomach and kissed along the bottom where the stretch marks existed .
"You are so gorgeous " i pulled him back up to me as my hands began to unbuckle his belt .

...
He layed with his head on chest underneath the fur blanket as we watched the orange flame flicker . I ran my fingers through his hair . I was in love with him . So in love .