Seventy Two

Today was friday and it was my 20 week scan today , so i was leaving school early with Sweetpea so we could get to the hospital . It was lunch time and i was sat in the common room next to Cheryl who was fussing over me and my stomach . Jughead came into the common room and sat down the other side of me ,
"Thought you had a scan today " he said to me
"I do ive got to leave in a bit , im waiting for Sweetpea "
"Do you get to find the gender out today ?"
"Yeah if we want to , im telling you its a boy "
"Still think its a girl but okay " Sweetpea came through the common room doors .
"You ready baby " i give him a nod before he grabbed my hand to get me off of the sofa. We wandered to my car and Sweetpea decided to drive us to the hospital .
"Your nervous , why ?" He said noticing how nervous i was
"Well its all the tests today "
"It will be fine " he says moving his hand to my thigh . Soon enough we got to the hospital and we got seen straight away.
"Hello you two , good to see you again "
"Hi "
"Take a seat on the bed " i took a seat as Sweetpea sat in the chair beside me .
"So as your aware we are doing all of the tests today , but try not to worry "
She began with all the procedures and scans to gather the results . It took around half hour .
"so is everything okay ?" Sweetpea asked , our doctor filcked through the notes on her clipboard.
"Im happy to tell you that your baby is completly healthy " i heard Sweetpea sigh and he automatically grabbed my hand .
"Thats good news " i say
"Well i have some more news if you would like to hear it , would you like to know the gender of the baby "
"Do you wanna ?" I ask Sweetpea
"We have to " he replied
"Okay we would like to know "
"I can reveal that your having a .. Boy . Congratulations "
"Oh my god , were having a little boy " i say looking at Sweetpea who had a smile from ear to ear.
"I have a next appointment so ill leave yous two to it . Congratulations once again " she said before leaving us in the room .
"A little boy " i say with a sigh of relief that our baby was healthy . I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought him closer so our lips could meet with each others .
"What size serpent jacket should i get ?" He said quietly before he lifted me off of the bed making me laugh.
" i told you our baby was a boy , im always right " i say as we walked back to the car once again he sat in the drivers seat.
"Wyrm ?"
"Yes i owe Fangs a game of pool " soon enough we got to the wyrm and we met with Fangs and Toni .
"Where are Dad and Jug ?" I ask Toni
"I think there in the office "
"Okay ill be back in a sec " i say going to the office and opening the door.
"Its only me "
"You okay Darlin , is everything okay with the baby ?"
"You mean my son everything is fine " i say with a huge grin on my face , instantly Fp wrapped his arms around me .
"Congratulations kiddo " he said kissing my head
"How did i get that wrong " Jughead exclaimed
"Does this mean celebratory pops tonight ?" Jug added in
"You betcha " i say before leaving the office and going back to the others.
"Sweetpea told me the good news !" Toni said tightly hugging me , Fangs soon joined me .
"Come on lets get on with this game then " i say walking over to the pool table.
"Go on ill let you break since your gonna lose anyway " i say looking at him . Toni and Sweetpea sat at the table next to the pool table and had a drink as they watched us play . I ended up winning.
"Oh look who won" i say
"Shut up Ivy "
"Sore loser are we " i say grabbing his face. At this point i wasnt paying attention so i didnt notice Sweetpea with some guy at the bar. It looked like they was getting into a bit of an argument . However when i did finally notice Sweetpea had him up against the wall , threatning him . I quickly went up to him and tried to pull him away.
"Pea stop " he shrugged me off of him . "Get the fuck off of me " he spat , i began to walk out of the wyrm . Soon afterwards he came after me and went to grab my arm .
"Im going to pops " i snapped not looking at him before i stormed out of the wyrm and towards my car so i could get to the diner.