Part four

I sat in the trailer applying the finishing touches to my makeup before i hear the car honking outside. I rushed out of my room and said goodbye to FP.
"Ivy behave yourself please " FP said before looking at me seriously .
"Oh come on i always behave" i said with a smirk.
"If thats what you call behaving , have fun" he said with a chuckle.
No matter how much trouble she could get herself into FP adored his niece he adorded her little rebellious side she had to her. She strutted out of the trailer and hopped into the car.
"Your actually ready on time for once" Betty laughed.
"You cant rush a masterpiece" She says while flicking her hair back dramatically.
"So true girl" Veronica laughed.
We arrived at the Mantles household , he's parents were out of town hence why he threw this house party. Reggie let the trio in hugging everyone of them however he held Ivy a little longer.
"Im glad you came" he whispered into her ear the smell of alcohol lingered as he spoke. He followed us in the music was blaring , Reggie got us all drinks. I downed the Vodka and Redbull in one . Then another ome and another one and another one. Me and Betty and Veronica danced in the middle of the living room surrounded by slighlty sweaty bodies who danced as well occasionally knocking back a shot. Kevin and Archie pulled me into a hug and said they was glad to see me before i pulled away and made them dance. The loud music sent vibrations around us. Archie wrapped his arm over my shoulder and jumped around spilling the drink that once was in his cup over me and him. The smell of whiskey and vodka radiated off of everyone and laughing and singing surrounded us. I walked out to the front porch to smoke of course there was people making out against the house they saw me and i stared them down so they would leave. I lit my ciggarette and began smoking it before the door opened it was Reggie. He sat next to me i offered him a drag of my ciggarette which he gladly accepted he blew some smoke into the air before he passed it back to me.
"You glad you came babe" Reggie asked his hair messy and small strands stuck to his forhead from the sweat.
" yeah its been fun" i saw looking back at him. He brushed a stand of Ivys hair behind her ear so he could see more of her face. He looked into her dark green eyes . He attempted to lean in before Ivy pushed him away.
" Reg what the fuck" she said.
"What come on you know you want me" he said arrogantly.
"No i dont " she said crossing her arms across her chest.
"You so sure about that it didnt seem that way last time you visited" he said while a smug expression landed on his face.
"Oh fuck off Reggie" she said before walking off the porch and down the street. She began to walk back home to the southside. She unlocked her phone and found Bettys name on her contacts.

Ivy:
Gone home felt a bit tired , have fun x

She pressed send before locking her phone again and sliding it into her pocket. She carried on walking through the dark nearly at the southside. Many would be scared to walk towards the southside in the dark but Ivy cetainly wasnt . She heard a roar from a motorcycle behind her it began to slow down , she stumbled a little on the road because of the drinks she had drunk previously. She didnt turn to look at the motorcyle , it began to pass her before it stopped. She looked to see Sweet Pea.
"You shouldnt be walking home alone" he said with a dissaproving look.
"I can handle myself thanks" she said before trying to pass him and he gently pulled her back. She stumbled.
"Especially when you cant even walk in a straight line"
"Thats because you grabbed me"
"Right " he said as he rolled his brown eyes.
"Right now move out my way so i can go" she said her anger began to show.
"Woah doll calm down , whats got you so riled up?"
"Nothing" she said bluntly. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his motorcycle.
"What are you doing?" She spat.
" im not going to let you walk home alone " he easily picked her up and sat her on his motorcycle.
"Its like 10 minutes away" she said.
" i dont care" he said before riding off we arrived at sunnyside trailer park before we arrived at a trailer it wasnt FPs trailer.
"So youve picked up and brought me to your trailer , really?" She said as she went to walk away.
"Yes because your going to come in and tell me whats got you so angry" he instructed. She was hesitant before she made up her mind as he stared at her , she followed behind him up the stairs to the door of his trailer. They brought her inside. She scanned the trailer it was messy typical boys trailer to be honest. He tried to clean up a little.
"Sorry about this " she just nodded. He brought her over a glass of water she took and smiled at him before taking it.
"Go on" he said sitting down on the edge of the sofa , keeping a fair distance between us.
"What?" She asked confused.
"Explain what got you in such a huff"
"Reggie Mantle" she said his name with a tone of disgust.
"What did he do?" Sweets peas jaw clenched .
"it doesnt matter what he done hes just an arsehole"
"Yeah thats something we can agree on" he said breathing out.
" hes so cocky , dont see why he tried to kiss me"
"What he tried it on with you?" Sweet pea said with anger in his eyes.
"Yeah and obviously i was like no what you doing and he said about last time i visited and thats when i left"
"What happened last time you visited ?" He asked
"It dont matter" she said avoiding Sweet peas gaze.
"Just tell me what happened?" He said with a slight annoyed tone.
"No its none of your buisness"
"It is now "
"Oh whatever we fucked okay " she spat before sighing.
"You fucked Reggie Mantle wow" he said.
"I didnt have to fucking tell you so stop being a dick" her voice slightly louder. " Wow really i bet youve regretted fucking some people so dont be a hypocrite" . He could tell she was angry.
"No listen to me" he said grabbing her wrists as she went to leave. She glared at him.
"I meant like wow because your out of Reggies league " he said while sweeping the hair behind her ear just like Reggie had done previously that night. " so just calm down and sit your arse back on that sofa" he laughed .