Part thirtyeight

Me and Jughead waited until Fp had finished his shift and then we left all together to go back to the trailer as it was late and Me and Jughead unfortunately had school tommorow . Fp opened the trailer door letting us in first before following behind and locking it .
"Im going to turn in , as should you two" Fp said before going into his bedroom.
" dont have to tell me that twice " Jughead said slowly removing the beanie from his head.
"Night " he murmered before shutting his door. I quietly unlocked the front door and shut it behind me before i walked down the steps and began to walk. I didnt have a clue where i was going i just wanted to walk. I grabbed the box of ciggarettes and lighter from my jacket pocket , i drew it to my lips and lit it . As i blew the smoke out i looked around me to realise it was suprisngly quiet for the southside, i saw the small run down park that barely existed . I sat on the swing and leant my head against the chain handle as i blew out more smoke . My trainers scraped against the gravel . I heard the gravel behind me make a sound making my head turn but i sighed as it was only Sweetpea. His tall frame fell onto the swing next to me . I lifted up my eyebrows as i offered him the cigarette that was in my hand which he declined.
"Hows the nose?" I ask him laughing slightly.
"Probably broken due to your head" he rolled his eyes.
"Hold on who jogged the table with their lanky legs to begin with" i say a small smile tugging on my lips , causing his eyes to travel to my lips.
"Why are you here anyways?" He asked
"Trying to change the topic i see , i dont know i just wanted to leave for a bit . Why are you out? "
"I just couldnt sleep" he admitted . I got up from my swing and walked to his before sitting on his lap and throwing my legs over his his hand went round my waist to keep me from falling off. I played with the cold rings on his fingers and traced the tattoo that wrapped around his thumb. Sweetpea watched the girl before he stopped her playing with his rings by lifting her chin so she could look at him. The two heard noises making them look around two girls caught their eyes . I felt Sweetpea tense up. The two girls seemed to just stare. I noticed how there eyes didnt leave us . I was about to speak up but the girls stopped me .
"Sweetpea" they both said and began to walk towards us.
"You know them?" I asked , Sweetpea just shrugged in response. The two girls got closer and soon they were in front of us . It seemed as that they maybe had a drink or two.
"Wheres the other one" the brown haired girl asked .
"What Fangs? He isnt here" the brown haired girl looked dissapointed before she pulled out her phone . Im assuming to text him. I noticed the blonde look at me and smirk to Sweetpea which made Sweetpea glare at her. I watched this weird exchange take place.
"Are you not going to introduce me ?" The blonde asked. Sweetpea was about to say something before i interupted.
"Ivy "
"Oh ive heard of you , Im Avril" she said not taking her eyes from Sweetpea. Her brunette friend was calling her name as she began to walk off.
"Well nice to meet you and Sweetpea youve got my number dont be a stranger" she smirked flirtatiously before she walked away to her friend. I sat there jealously running through me , how could she do that especially when im sitting here. I looked over to Sweetpea.
" what the fuck was that all about ?" Sweetpes just shrugged his shoulders.
"Shes a bit like that" he added. I carried on looking at him , i wasnt stupid.
" so what was it ? Was you two together , one night stand , friends with benefits. What was it?"
Sweetpea looked a bit taken back by what i said. But he didnt say anything back.
"Great" i rolled my eyes before getting up from his lap.
"Your going to be like that when you fucked Reggie Mantle" he chuckled
"When are you going to drop this whole thing about Reggie , how about i give you someone else to talk about . Chuck clayton" i said angrily
"The list is growing then" he said in spite.
"So is yours evidentally , Fake bimbo blondes seem to be at number one spot on that list"
"And Northside fuckboys are at the top of yours " he shouted. He got up from the Swing and began to walk in the direction the girls had previously gone.
"Go on you know you want to " i say before getting up and storming past him towards the trailer. I quietly entered the trailer and got out of my clothes and put on my pyjamas before walking to Jugs room.
"Jug" i whispered as i opened his door to see him in bed on his laptop.
"Ivy?" He questioned curious as to why i was there.
"Im getting in" i said this made him pull his covers back to give me room to get in. I slid into the other side and watched him type away on his laptop.
"Where did you go?" He asked me
"Just popped out for a cigarette thats all " Jughead looked at me i just mumbled night before turning over.

I woke up to Jughead snoring slightly , i rolled out of bed and went into the kitchen and Fp was still in bed as he had a late shift today. I grabbed some breakfast before looking down at my phone i still had two hours before i needed to be at school so i quickly got ready and left the trailer and began to walk to Sweetpeas i stood outside debating whether to go in or not but the door opened and it was Avril leaving . We locked eyes.
" what the fuck are you doing here Avril ?" I asked
" you might wanna ask your 'boyfriend'" she said making air quotations , this girl was really testing me right now . I glared at her before walking into his trailer . I cant go through this whole cheating thing again. I walked to his bedroom he was laying there he looked at me before turning over.
"Why was Avril leaving your trailer Sweetpea ?" My voice cracked . He sat up and looked at the other side of the bed for me to sit . I wasnt going to sit next to him .
"Ivy just sit down" he groaned. I didnt move this made him get up and throw me over his shoulder and place me on the bed.
"You have a minute to explain yourself and before i go "
"First of all dont even think i would ever cheat on you ever , we got talking round here she asked me about you so we was chatting for a while and by the time we stopped it was dark and we was both really tired so i told her to just stay on the couch."
" she suggested otherwise"
"Of course she did " i began to walk away " Ivy where are you going ?"
" school " i replied bluntly.

As i walked into the school i saw Fangs i jogged to his side.
"Hey" i say
"Oh hey wheres Sweetpea?" He asked looking around me . I just shrugged my shoulders.
" oh god whats happened ?"
"Whos Avril?"
"Avril well she always liked Sweetpea but he never ever liked her i know they hooked up a few times but he would never look at her the way he looks at you Ivy . Why?"
" she was leaving his trailer this morning , Sweetpea told me why but he doesnt understand . I trust him but in situations like this its hard because once youve already been cheated on your mind just starts drawing to conclusions " i admitted to him . I felt Fangs arms wrap around me .
"He would never do that to you " he whispered.