Part twentyfive

Monday had soon arrived . She walked into riverdale high and quickly went to the common room. Before she could walk over to her serpent friends , she felt an arm pull her aside.
"you good?" Reggie asked. She nodded.
"Ivy " he questioned her.
"Yes Reg im fine stop worrying"
"Okay , Kevin wanted to see you about his musical or something . "
"Alright do you know where he is?" She asked
"Think hes with Betty at the blue and gold"
"Okay thanks" she turnt to leave the commom room.
"Remember Fridays the big game" he shouted , Friday was the game the bulldogs had to win to qualify . The vixens which she was now apart of had to be there to support the school. The door to the blue and gold swung open , she saw Kevin hovering over Betty at a desk and Jug was sat typing.
"Kev , Reggie told me you needed me"
"Its about the musical im directing , i need some help with directing and casting so i was wondering if you would like to be my co director"
"I would love to Kev "
"Great" he handed me a folder
"Whats all this?" She asked
"Everything you need to know" he replied before leaving , she put the folder on the desk.
"Hows the article going Jug"
"Im just having a bit of writers block to be honest he said" staring at the words he had typed out.
"Where show me?" He passed her his laptop as she read through the article , before she began to type she looked at Jug.
"You dont mind do you"
"No go ahead" he shook his head. The girl began to type and edit his article before handing it back to him. He read through it.
"Ivy this is great"
"Come on now was you expecting anything less from Ivy Jones " she joked before leaving and going to her locker. She shuffled around trying to find a book she needed for her next class . Fangs and Sweetpea stood either side of the girl.
"Whats this" Fangs asked as he pulled the folder from underneath her arm and flicked through.
"Im helping direct the musical" she noticed Fangs flicking through the folder taking in all the information.
"Auditions are next week , you should come " she said . "Im helping with casting" she added with a wink before walking away from the two. She got into class , they had moved her from a different class due to difficulties with the teacher. She found herself a seat next to Reggie, somehow these two had seemed to actually get on with each other recently. She noticed the serpents walk in and sit at the back of the room .
"Today we will be studying Shakespeare , in your pairs you will be peforming a scene from one of his plays that you are given " he began to hand them to every pair. Me and Reggie looked at the book of course we was given romeo and juilet. Reggie began to flick through it .
"You looking forward to the game on friday "she asked him
"Yeah just hoping we win "
"Is Reggie Mantle doubting himself and the bulldogs ?" She asked him.
"Well i mean im playing so we will most likely win" he said arrogantly
"Theres the arrogant Reggie weve all known and grown to hate"
"More like grown to Love " she scoffed .
"Wouldnt be so sure about that Reg"
"Hmm well i believe you came and sat next to me "
"That was because there wasnt anyone else to sit with you dick" she laughed. Everyboy began choosing and rehersing their scenes they had chosen. However her and Reggie didnt , they just chatted . Reggie began to throw stuff at her she threw stuff back , one bit of paper hit him right in the face . She couldnt help but laugh however she felt eyes in the back of head .
"Miss Jones , Mr Mantle . Settle down please" they nodded.
"Actually i would like to see what you two have done so far " he looked down at the play they had been given . " ahh romeo and juilet a classic " . The two just looked at each other. "Come on to your feet " they stood opposite each other each holding a copy of the play.
"Miss Jones what scene from the play will you be doing ?"
"Act 2 scene 3 " she quickly said. Reggie flicked through the pages trying to find it. Both of them trying to hold in there laughter.
"Where is it" Reggie asked , Ivy began giggling .
"Well done you two you both seem very prepared , go wait outside of the classroom i will speak to you both out there" . They both burst out in laughter as they walked into the hallway.
"Hes going to be a while shall we go out for a smoke" he nodded as they walked to the back entrance of the school . They stood outside both with a cigarette in there hands. Reggie tipped his head back exhaling the smoke . "How long till he comes looking for us" he looked at his watch
"Not long " she said drawing the cigarette to her lips.
"I cant really get into anymore trouble especially if im going to run for president"
"What youre running for student body president?"
"Yeah Reg for Pres" he stood proudly.
"Reg for Pres , really" she laughed blowing loads of smoke into his face. He wafted it away.
"Ill be counting on your vote babe "
"Hmm we will see about that" she said before they started to walk back into school. Both of them had been called into Mr weatherbees office. They sat next to each other.
"Miss Jones , Mr Mantle you come to riverdale high to be educated not sit around in class doing nothing. "
"We wasnt doing nothing" she snapped.
"Dont answer me back or Mr Jones will be called in "
"Also you two decided to leave , when your teacher had specifically told you to wait outside"
"That was my fault , i needed to pick up some stuff from the gym "
"And you think that was the appropriate time to do it ?" He asked Reggie.
"No Mr Weatherbee"
"Well you two will a dentention tommrow , now get out of my office" they walked out the office and went to there next lessons . When lunch arrived Ivy walked towards the serpent table.
"Oh so you actually want to sit with us then" Sweetpea spat, she looked at Fangs and Toni who smiled at her Sweetpea was obviously in a mood so she sat down anyway.
"Why dont you go sit with your northside boyfriend Reggie"
"Fucking hell you rolled out the wrong side of the bed this morning didnt you" Sweetpea just mumbled before leaving the table and walking away.
"Whats got his panties in a twist"
"I think Reggie has"
"Why whats Reggie done now?" She sighed.
"Nothing but i just think maybe hes a bit you know " she waited for her to carry on speaking , Toni hesitated before speaking up again.
"Jealous "
"After he saw you two in that lesson together hes been even moodier then normal" Fangs added. Ivy just sighed before carrying on eating her food.