Part twentyeight

She sat in the back of the truck a blanket wrapped over her as it was cold. She had gone out with a few friends to the drive in . Reggie was sat next to Her . Archie and Veronica were next to them also Kevin and Moose were both there.
"stop stealing my popcorn " she moaned Reggie quickly slid his hand out and chucked the popcorn in his mouth. The movie hadnt even started yet but half her popcorn had already gone. She heard Veronica giggling and then her and Archie began kissing.
"Get a room Andrews !" Reggie said before throwing another handful of Ivys popcorn at the couple.
"Leave it out Reg" he said before he leaned back in.
"Seriously Reggie stop " she slapped his arm before hopping out of the truck. Kevin hopped out with her.
"Im going to get a soda" Kevin said.
They both walked to the concession stand.
"I didnt even need a soda i just needed to get away from all that pda"
"I did aswell but i also needed more popcorn since Reggie took it all"
"Oh shit" Kevin muttered
"What" Ivy asked confused
"Joaquins here"
"What the boy you told me about before?"
"Yes , hes by the serpents sitting down " Ivy turnt her head to look spotting him.
"Kevin , he is hot "
"I know , but i cant go back there "
"Come on" she dragged his hand to pull him away from the stand and towards the serpents.
"Ivy no" he said trying to pull away. The two got closer towards the leather coated bodies. Kevin was desperately trying to pull away.
"Keller"
"Joaquin" as the two exchanged a conversation , she walked towards Sweetpea.
"I didnt know you was coming to the drive in tonight " she said
"Neither did i , Toni dragged us along" he said looking at the pink haired serpent. "What are you doing after the movie ?" "I dont know yet that depends on you " he said . She didnt reply as she noticed over his shoulder Joaquin and Kevin walking away from the group , she stood on her tiptoes trying to see . Sweetpea turnt his head to see what she was looking at.
After they had dissapered from her view. She looked back at sweetpea. She had a smile from ear to ear.
"You knew that would happen didnt you? " he questioned her , she shot him a cheeky grin. He just let out a little laugh. "Do you want to stay at mine tonight ?" She asked him , "or we could just stay at mine because Fp doesnt live there " she laughed at him. "Can we swing by mine and get my stuff first ?" . "Of course doll" . "Im going to grab my jacket" he nodded before turning to Fangs. She wandered towards the truck and grabbed her jacket.
"Wheres Kevin?" Veronica asked
"Oh he just saw an old friend "
"Where you going?" Reggie asks as she folded her jacket over her arm. Before she got the chance to reply , She heard sweetpeas voice.
"You ready to go " he asked . She turnt to face him and nodded.
"Ill see you guys later " she said , they all replied she could tell Archie and Reggie wasnt too pleased by the tone of their voices. She threw her jacket on before walking away with Sweetpea his arm over her shoulder. Reggie watched her walk away with him. They grabbed some stuff from her trailer before they went to Sweetpeas . She threw her bag ontop of the bed before grabbing her pyjamas out of the bag. She slipped of her clothes placing them back into the bag. She put on her pyjamas which were just a plain shorts and tshirt. She returned to Sweetpea in the living room.
She curled up next to him her hand on his chest , his arm was wrapped round her his hand drew circles on her thigh.
"Ivy can i ask you something"
"Go ahead"
"When are we going to tell people?"
"Tell people what?"
"Well about us" she just sat in silence not saying a word. Sweetpea pulled his arm away from her got up from the sofa and walked to his bedroom shutting the door behind him loudly. Ivy sat there confused about what just happened. She waited to see if he would come back out but he didnt. She got up from the sofa and walked into his bedroom , he was lying in bed turnt away from her. He felt the bed dip slightly signalling that she had got in the bed. She laid on her back next to him. She laid there for a while before she got up and grabbed her stuff and headed home.