Part thirtyone

They parked the cars before she hopped out of her own and got into Reggies.
"Are you alright?" He asked her
"Yeah " she nodded before opening the window so she could smoke , she gave on to Reggie aswell. 
"Ivy this is why i was funny about you being with a serpent , there dangerous people " this just made her anged build.
"Reggie dont start"
"What dont start speaking the truth?"
"It isnt the truth at all  , yeah they sometimes do bad shit but doesnt everyone they are not dangerous people "
"I just think you need to be careful"
"Oh please you act like you want to look out for me , you never seemed to look out for me with other boys "
"Hes not like other boys Ivy" with that said she got out of the door and slammed it shut. She got in hers and drove out of the river and to the trailer . She threw herself on the sofa and layed her head back . Soon enough the door to the trailer was knocking she dragged herself up before swinging the door open to reveal Jughead and Sweetpea. She walked away from the open door the two walked in.
'Im going to leave you two alone first" he said walking into his bedroom. The two stood opposite each other both not saying a word.
"Why did you lie?" She asked. He didnt answer . "Why did you lie?" She asked again.
"Because its better if you dont know and plus you were with your northsider boyfriend anyway"
"For fuck sake Reggie is my friend how many times do i have to say this"
"Right friends that have fucked before " he crossed his arms over his chest.
"That is in the past , we managed to drop it so why dont you" he scoffed.
"The thing he drops is his trousers when your around"
" shut up Sweetpea" she said quietly
"He probably done it on the drive you would have loved that woundnt you" Sweetpea didnt know he was talking to a girl who had been cheated on , this was probably why she hated lying as much as she did.
"Get out " she said Sweetpea stormed out the trailer. Jughead sheepisly walked out his bedroom.
"Ivy" he said.
"Come on" he said hugging her tightly .
"What happend tonight?"
"You really want to know"
"Yeah i do" they sat at the table as Jughead explained about Penny peabody the snake charmer and that they cut out her tattoo and explained that they needed to protect Fp.
"So he doesnt know yet"
" no so dont say anything please" she nodded
"Anyways what is actually going on with you and Sweetpea?"
" well i was going to leave it a little longer to tell you , but we got together the other day"
"I really didnt expect that i always thought you would end up with someone like Chuck clayton . "
"Chuck clayton really Jug" he laughed . They went to go to bed Fp hadnt come home but there wasnt any need to worry since he was most likely at the wyrm still. She laid in bed , she heard a knock on her bedroom window . She looked to see who it was it was Sweetpea , she debated to whether to leave the window shut but she ended up opening it he crawled through.
" Jug told me what happened , why didnt you just tell me"
" i dont want to drag you into these parts of my life Ivy "
"You dont think im already in them , my parent is Fp jones for godsake" she breathed out. "Dont you start being a pusher "
"Ivy i shouldnt of said that about you and Reggie "
"Sweetpea listen to me , i wouldnt never go back to Reggie it was never anything serious and i want you hence why i deal with your stubborn self . The reason i got so annoyed earlier is i hate when people lie to me because actually it doesnt matter " she stopped herself.
"Tell me "
"No it doesnt matter"
Sweetpea stood closer to her and lifted up her chin so she was looking at him.
"Just tell me " he said quietly
" well ive always been lied to , by Jen , by friends and by luke "
"Luke ?"
"Ex boyfriend "
"What did he lie about?"
"What didnt he lie about " she laughed "he cheated on me and once i found out he still tried to deny it. Thats why i just went to casual flings for such a long time "
"Ivy , if you want to know what i get up to with the serpents i will tell you . I dont want to be on that list of people . That luke kid is fucking stupid no way would i risk losing you " he kissed her .
"Do you want to stay at mine tonight ? " he asked her , she nodded before grabbing a bag and throwing her stuff in it. They walked out of the trailer , Sweetpea took off his jacket and put it on her shoulders since she was in her pyjamas . They walked to his trailer she placed his leather jacket on the back of a chair before she went to his bedroom and got into his bed. Sweetpea soon came in he chuckled looking at the sight of her.
"You comfy" he said looking at how her body was akwardly sprawled out over the covers. She mumbled in response before soon drifting off to sleep.