Seventy Nine

"You are in big trouble young lady " i hear Mom say as i come into the trailer  with Fp behind me .
"Please dont tell me shes staying here , i cant listen to her moaning " i say before going into Jugheads room and collapsing onto his bed .
"Did you actually climb through the window to get away from her ?" Jughead asked me with a grin forming . "I had to get away from her somehow " i say with a laugh .
"Ivy can you come out here for a sec ?" Fp asked me
"Coming" i groan before rolling my eyes at Jughead . I managed to get myself up and into the kitchen .
"Jens heading off to the five seasons "
"Probably for the best " i mutter
"Ivy !" Dad said
"Sorry its the pregnancy hormones " i smirk fully knowing it isnt . She picked up her bags and began to head to the door before she left she turnt back , she looked hesitant .
"Ivy "
I nodded and waited for her to finish what she was going to say.
"I dont suppose you want to grab some dinner with me tommorow " she stuttered slightly. "Erm yeah okay , 6:30 pops " she gave me a smile before leaving .
"Did you just agree to have dinner with your mom ?" Fp asked me in shock
"I think i just did " i say back with just the same amount of shock in my voice . "Can Pea come over ?" I ask
"Yeah but dont be up too late you have school tommorow and im doing the morning shift "
"Yes i know . Thanks Dad " i say before grabbing my phone out my pocket to ring him . It called a few times before he eventually picked up.
"You alright baby "
"Im all good you ?"
"Yeah just changing the oil on my bike . Did you need anything? "
"I was hoping you could come round "
"Yeah ill finish up my bike then ill be over "
"See you in a bit " i say before hanging up and leaving my phone on the table and going into my room in attempt to tidy it slightly before he got here , since i could barely see any floor due to all the clothes on the floor. I managed to pick up half the clothes up and throw them into my dresser .
"Sweetpeas at the door " i hear Jughead shout
"Let him in then will you " i say opening my bedroom door to make sure he opens the door. Sweetpea came in and exchanged a few words with Fp before he took off to the wyrm .
"Im gonna be out of both your hair aswell , im going to meet Toni for pops "
"Okay see you later Jug "
"See ya man "
"Ive got you all to myself " he said coming closer to me and placing his hands on my hips . "Dont be getting any ideas , im tired " i say pushing him away from me . I say sitting down on the edge of my bed then laying back , Sweetpea sat on the other side my head was rested on his lap because of how far down the bed i was.
"Tommorow Fangs and Toni want to go the bijoux with me and you "
"I cant so looks like Toni will be third wheeling "
"Why what you doing ?"
"I agreed to have dinner with my mom " i admit still shocked that i agreed.
"What ?" Sweetpea said sounding suprised
"I dont know how to feel about it yet "
"If you need me tommorow at all just let me know "
"I will do "
"Why did you agree ?" He asked me
"Im not sure to be honest but somethings telling me i have just got to do it but dont worry ill make it up to you about the bijoux" i say as his fingers ran through my hair.

I woke up to a snoring Sweetpea beside me sprawled across the bed , i turnt over to grab my phone to check the time . We had an hour before we had to be at school so i got out of bed to check if Jughead was still here . Dad was about to leave .
"Morning Darlin "
"Morning "
"Im off to work but have a good day okay "
"You too " i say before going into Jugs room .
"Oi wake up " i say throwing the closet thing to me at him which was a book .
"Urgh " he says as it hit him in the face .
"Schools in an hour "
"That means ive still got another 40 minutes in bed " he groaned before turning over. I got myself showered and began to do my make up in my bedroom as i began to contour a black messy haired boy sat up in my bed . Stretching his longs arms as he did so .
"Orangutuan arms " i mutter making him flip me off. Soon enough he dragged himself out of bed and got ready , the three of us headed out the door and to my car since i was going to drive us all in . Once i got into school i headed to my first lesson of the day which was art . I walked in and threw my bag near my chair .
"Mr Matthews " i say walking towards him
"Yes Ivy "
"Just wondered if you have my sketch book " he looked at me blankly for a moment before he realised.
"Yes i do come with me " he said so i followed him out of the classroom and into another empty one .
"I had shown it to the tech teacher Mr Smith along with some other students " he began rifling through the cupboards in the room .
"Your bump has started getting bigger , how far along are you ?"
"23 weeks so ive still got quite a while . Probably be like a beached whale by then "
"Dont worry im sure youll be just fine , you might be waddling down the hallways a bit but apart from that " he said making me laugh a little.
"Here we are finally " he said pulling out a sketchbook which was evidently mine because of the doodles on the front.
"No problem youve got some impressive sketches in there "
"Thank you Mr Matthews " we went back into the class and more students had now turnt up.
"Okay everyone these sketches need to be completed by today and given in so lets get them finished . Today thankfully if you need more time your teachers have allowed me to have this day designated to finish your art work as it needs to be graded. So lets crack on "
After spending a whole day trying to finish my project along with coping with a bored Sweetpea who hadnt even finished his project. Currently i was standing on the steps of pops debating whether to go in , i had to do this i took a deep breath before entering the diner. I looked to the left of me then the right to eventually see her sat in one of the booths , i sat down opposite her .
"Hi Mom "