Fifty nine

Me and Jughead sat down at the table eating breakfast as Fp left for the wyrm. Jughead rattled on about some conspiracy sounding like a nutcase.
"Jug youre crazy " i say looking at my watch then getting up.
"Not crazy just a weirdo theres a difference " he says grabbing his bag. I opened the front door and was greeted with a tall serpent walking up the stairs to the trailer.
"What are you doing here ?" I ask with a small hidden grin on my face.
"Im walking you to school " he simply said his eyes moving to see Jughead.
"Im only taking one Jones " he said looking at JugHead . Jughead walked past us and towards his motorbike.
"Come on " he said as we walked out of the trailer park. We went to the closest shop to get some food for Sweetpea.
"I have a question "
"Go ahead"
"Why are we walking to school today?"
"Why are we going to school anyways ?" Sweetpea answered
"I believe we attend riverdale high to recieve an education" i say sarcastically.
"Is that what you call it " he said before rolling his eyes. I pulled out a box of ciggarettes and drew one to my lips and lit it. Sweetpea interlocked our fingers as we walked down the street.
"Im taking you to pops tonight okay" he instructed
"Looks like i dont have much choice"
"Someone else you would rather go with"
"Hmm maybe Fogarty" i say with a smirk and throw my ciggarette butt on the floor.
"Probably will already be there with Midge " he joked making me laugh. Kevin saw me and Pea walking towards the school he shot me a smile . We carried on walking until we got to the serpent table that was outside .
"Fangs " i say going to his side he wrapped his arm over my shoulder.
"We need to chat " i say looking up at him .
"About " he questioned
"Come on" i dragged him into the school . Sweetpea watched as we went in.
"So Fangs " i say as we walk into an empty classroom.
"Ivy" he said squinting slightly at me .
"Midge Klump"
"What ? How did you find out ?" I grinned
"Let me guess . Sweetpea " i laughed
"Im gonna kill him " he said slightly annoyed.
"Oh please if you two got in a fight , im not too sure you would come out alive " i carried on laughing.
"Look dont say anything "
"Dont worry im not going to , your secrets safe with me . Youve got a thing for northsiders aint ya " i say as we walked out the classroom . Midge was opposite us by the lockers i winked at her before leaving Fangs side and going to my classes for the day .

At lunch we sat round the table , Fangs and Sweetpea were play fighting like normal. Fangs was currently being held in a headlock , Sweetpea had a grin from ear to ear . I looked at him and shook my head and laughed.
"Hey babe " Toni said as Cheryl sat beside her in her red leather skin.
"TT" she said before kissing her.
"Pea " i said making him look up his arm still hooked round Fangs.
"Yeah "
"You know were going to pops , do you wanna go after this and skip the last lessons" he nodded before letting go of Fangs and pushing him slightly.
"Come on you ragamuffins weve got to go to the swords and serpents " i say as we all walked towards the room . Jughead stood infront of us peeling an orange.
"Oh look its my big brother " i say squeezing his face , he huffed and moved from my grasp. I stood infront of Pea as his hands stayed on my hips . Jughead started speaking about general serpent matter until a handful of bulldogs came in.
"Which one of you snakes has been screwing Midge ?" Reggie spits angrily .
"Reg calm down " compleatly ignoring my comment he carried on speaking.
"Im guessing it was you Sweetpea " i felt Sweetpeas hands leave my side.
Sweetpea squared up to Reggie.
"You Ass i dont even know Midge and im with Ivy but i get why she wouldnt want fleas from you mangy bulldogs " Next thing i know both of the boys had lunged at each other and so had the others . JugHead had tried to pull some of the serpents away but that wasnt happening.
"Reggie get the fuck out of here " i shouted . I grabbed Sweetpea .
"Baby come on " i say pulling him out of the classroom and towards the exit . As we walked down the halls i got stopped by Betty.
"Betty now is not a good time " i say as Sweetpea carries on walking and slams the door behind him .
"Whats happened ?"
"Bit of an altercation between serpents and bulldogs . Jug will fill you in"
"Have you done it ?"
"No Betty i havent okay " i say frustrated before following Sweetpeas previous footsteps. I saw Sweetpea outside the front of the school i went to him and handed him my box of ciggarettes.
"Thanks " he says taking one.
"How can you be friends with that arsehole " he says flicking the ash down by his side . I took Sweetpeas hand in mine.
"Just calm down "
"He knows about me and you so why accuse me of screwing Midge Klump"
"I dunno baby" i say kissing our interlocked hands. "Come on lets get some food " i say taking us into pops.
"What can i get you two today Miss Jones ?"
"Please Pops ive already told you its Ivy" i say smiling at him. "Can i have Two burgers with two sides of fries and two shakes please "
"Of course you can ill bring it right over "
"Thank you " i say . Sweetpea walked to a booth and waited for me to take a seat. Me thinking he was taking the opposit seat i sat in the middle of the booth.
"Move over " he said . Making me realise and shuffle over. His arm draped over me i rested my head on his shoulder as we waited for our food as we chatted .
"So i had that conspiracy nut banging on at me at eight this morning "
"Thats one odd kid "
"My odd brother unfortunately"
"You know my casa es tu casa or whatever they say " i laughed at his attempt of spanish.
"You know what i mean my trailer is always open for you . You can stay tonight if you want " he suggested. I hesitated as i didnt know if it was the best idea me already staying round but some part of me just thought that it would be nice.
"If you behave then yes " i say making him smirk . Pop came over with our food .
"Here you go kids"
"Thanks Pop" Sweetpea said as he handed us our food.

"Stop knicking my fries " i say trying to push him away laughing. He took another handful of fries and put them in his mouth and shot me a wink.
"Im still hungry , like ive told you before im a growing boy "
"Pherhaps you shouldnt have eaten yours so fast like an animal" we sat sipping on our milkshakes . Sweetpea sucked the remaining shake up the straw making a loud noise.
"Do you want to try and drink any louder ?" He began slurping i just shook my head at him and laughed. Pops brought over our cheque. I got out cash from my back pocket Sweetpea pushed my hand away.
"Let me get it "
"Lets half it "
"Nope " Sweetpea said putting down his money along side a tip. He took my hand and led me outside and we walked slowly to the southside.
"Ill get my stuff and ill come over okay "
"Alright see you in a bit doll"
I went in and saw Jughead .
"Hey Jug"
"Oh hey" he said as he put his leather jacket on .
"Can you tell dad im staying out . Where you going anyways ?"
"Yeah , Just the wyrm . Let me guess Sweetpea is out for Reggie now "
" Probably " i rolled my eyes before picking up my bag that was packed .

When i got into Sweetpeas trailer he was laying down on his sofa , i dropped my bag on the floor before laying down with him . As we watched the tv he ran his fingers through my long hair . Me and him were both tired from school. After binge watching Family guy on tv i felt my eyes getting heavy.
"Im gonna jump in the shower and get in bed " i told him which he just nodded . We both got up he went into his bedroom and i went into the bathroom. The cold water which ran down my body woke me up slightly i washed my hair and wrapped myself in a towel as i brushed my teeth and towel dried my hair . I got into my pyjamas and wandered into Sweetpeas bedroom where he was laying down on the bed shirtless but his dogtags still remaining round his neck , i crawled onto the bed and on top of him . His hands snaked round me .
"You are a sight for sore eyes " he said
"Ive missed this " i say as i lean down to place my lips on his.
"So have i baby " our lips moved in sync with each others . Sweetpea sat up with me still straddling him , his hand went through my hair as his other one went down to my bum . His lips went to my neck gently kissing my sweet spot , i could feel him getting hard underneath me. The more it carried on the more desperate we wanted one another . He flipped me over so he was on top of me , my hands ran down his bare back . My legs were wrapped round his waist. He quickly pulled my top off of me.
"Fuck youre so gorgeous" he said making me blush . He took his lips of my neck and began to kiss down my stomach and he began kissing at the hem of my shorts and gently biting . My fingers were tangled in his black locks , the coldness from his rings made me shiver from his grip on my thigh.

...
Our legs tangled with each others under the covers. The strands of black hair that usually fall down on Sweetpeas face were stuck due to the sweat on his forehead. I moved the strands away from his forehead .
"Bit sweaty are we " i laughed before gently placing my lips on his.
"Its been a while " he joked. Sweetpeas eyes followed me .
"Stop that"  i say as i moved and layed my head on his chest . I played with the dog tag necklaces that hung from his neck .
"I love you Ivy "
"I love you too " i say .

I woke up and looked to Sweetpea who was still asleep . I ran my fingers in the pattern of his ink on his neck .
"Pea Wake up " i say loudly . His brown eyes opened .
"Morning baby" he said huskily before shutting his eyes again. I got up out of bed .
"Sweetpea you need to get ready for school" i groaned as i went into the bathroom and began to get ready. I heard my phone ring from the other room .
"Pea can you get that for me its in my bag" i heard a shuffle and then my phone silence .
"Ivy " he said in a tone that made me a bit nervous. I quickly finished getting dressed and walked into the bedroom . My face grew pale as Sweetpea sat on the edge of the bed with my bag on the bed he had the pregnancy test box in his hand and his eyes looked up at me .

I would like to thank you for all the support ive had from all of you wonderful people . I never expected any of this but it makes my day knowing that you are enjoying the content i have put out so thank you so much . Hope you enjoy x