The Ball

Francis's point of view
I was walking to Mary chambers to walk her to the ball. "Prince Francis!" I heard someone say, I turned around and it was lola. "Hello Lola." I said "I wanted to ask you something." She said "Well what is it?" I asked "Is it true you have dozens of mistresses?" She asked "No that's not  true, I have never had a mistress." I said "Well there is a first time for everything." She said touching my cheek. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" I backed away from her. "Francis you can't deny our connection!" She said "What connection?" I asked "Francis I know you feel it, and soon we can be together, Mary will be gone." She said "What the hell are you talking about? I love Mary! I want to be with Mary!" I said "Francis both know that's not true." She said "Lola I do not want to be with you, you don't need to throw yourself at me, I'm sure there is other men that would love to marry you." I said "Francis don't be silly I have a fiancé, apparently he loves me but I don't care about him, I just want you." She said "Lola stay away from me." I said then walked to Mary chambers. "Mary it's me." I knocked on the door, she opens the door rather quickly. "Hello" She smiled "Hello." I smiled then kissed her. "You look absolutely gorgeous." I said "You cleaned up nice yourself." She giggled "Why thank you." I laughed. "Mary?" I asked "Yes?" She smiled "I want to talk to you about something." I said "What is it?" She asked "Lola approached me, as a possible mistress." I said "I know Francis, thank you for telling me." She said "How do you know? It just happened?" I asked "Kenna overheard and told me." She said "She must walk and talk really fast." I laughed "Yes She does." She giggled "So your not mad?" I asked "Why would I be mad? I know you don't want be with her, I know you only want me and I only want you. Lola can do whatever she wants to break us up but she can't." She said "I love you." I said "I love you too." She smiled then kissed me. "We shouldn't be getting to the ball, after all you owe me a dance." I said "I will dance with you all you want." She smiled "You shouldn't have said that." I said "Why not?" She giggled "Because we will be dancing until your feet hurt." I said "You better keep good on that promise." She smiled "Oh I will." I smiled as we walked into the ball room. "I think we need to eat before we dance." She said. "I would rather just have you." I said "Maybe you can have me all you want later." She giggled "Oh can I?" I smiled "Maybe." She giggled as she sat down. "Oh if only you knew how much I love you." I said as I sat down. "You can show me later." She giggled "God I hope Lola doesn't come." I said "Don't worry about her, just let this be our time." She said holding my hand. "Your right, I'm sorry." I said "Don't be, just relax." She said "Your beautiful." I smiled "Your pretty handsome yourself." She smiled "May we come sit over here?" Bash asked "Um I think there's a table over there." I said "Francis!" Mary said "What? I want time alone with you." I said "It's okay Mary, I'll go other there." Bash laughed "Your all over her." He whispered to me, I laughed. "What did he say?" She asked "Nothing." I said "Francis tell me!!" She giggled "He said that I'm all over you." I said, she started giggling. "What?" I smiled "I just can't believe that you actually like me." She said "Well why wouldn't I like you? Your perfect." I said "I don't know, I was expecting you to hate me and mistresses." She said "Well I don't know why no one my letters got you then you would have never felt like that." I said "It really bothers me that happened." She said "I know me too, I will have to check about that." I said "Don't worry, we're together now and that's what matters." She said "Can we dance now?" I asked "I've barley touched my food." She smiled "We can get dessert later." I said "Isn't dessert supposed to fill me?" She giggled "Yes." I laughed then stood up and held my hand out. "Eating can wait." She smiled then took my hand we went to the dance floor, I put my hand on her waist and she put her hand on my shoulder as our two free hands connected. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look tonight?" I whispered in her ear. "Only a couple times." She giggled "Well you do look absolutely gorgeous." I said "Thank you." She smiled then kissed my jaw, it sent waves of pleasure threw my body. "Mary please step aside." Lola said "Um excuse me?" She asked "Last I checked that is not how you address your queen." I said "I'm just dying to get dance with you Francis." She said "Well I am perfectly happy with my current dance partner." I said "Stop pretending like you don't love me Francis." She said "Lola you are out of line and as your queen I order you to leave ball right now." Mary said, Lola gave her a dirty look then stormed out. "God I hate her." I said "If you hate her imagine how I feel." She said "Why don't you just take away her position?" I asked "Because her father commands the largest army in all of Scotland, he will take away his support if I take away her position." She said "I'm sorry, maybe France could provide some support." I said "It's alright, you all have done enough, she's just something I have to deal with." She said "Well she can't have me." I said "I know." She smiled then laid her head on my chest we continued dancing. "Can we go get dessert now?" She giggled after what felt like hours of dancing. "Sure." I smiled "Oh my goodness Court might me fat." She giggled "I have lived here my whole life and I'm not fat." I laughed "Because your ripped." She giggled "Ripped?" I laughed "Yes with your muscles it must be impossible to be fat." She said "Oh so you like my muscles?" I smirked "Well the definitely don't make me not attracted to you." She giggled. "Maybe we should get to bed?" I whispered. "We?" She smiled "Well if you want to." I said "Oh I want to." She said "Well I will get ready then come right to your chambers." I said "And What makes you think I want to wait?" She smirked "I think you'll wait for this surprise." I said "Mhm I don't know." She smiled.