The Dance

Francis's point of view
I woke up early and just laid in bed staring at Mary. She was acting so weird last night. She knew I didn't mean it like she was fat, she is anything but fat. I knew what my mother said would have upset her because it was rude of her. I want her to get pregnant just as much as she does but I don't want her to put her through all this stress. I almost wonder if she is already pregnant because she's glowing. She will be such a great mother. She looks so peaceful. "Your watching me sleep." She giggled while her eyes were still closed, I smiled then kissed her. "Good morning." She smiled "Good morning." I smiled "How did you sleep?" She smiled while stroking my cheek. "I slept fine, your in a very good mood." I said "Yes I am." She smiled "So your not upset about last night?" I asked "No I was over reacting, I'm fine now." She said "You seem like really happy though." I said "Because I am, I'm happy with you." She smiled "I'm happy with you too." I smiled "How did things go with your mother?" She asked "Good, it was mainly baby talk and how she doesn't want me taking mistresses." I said "So the usual?" She giggled "Yes the usual." I smiled, she always happy and smiley but she's like super happy today. "So what are you getting me for Christmas?" She giggled "Well I cant tell you that, it's a surprise." I laughed "Well I know you like to spoil me so just tell me one gift." She smiled "I got you some jewelry, clothes, the usual." I smiled "That it such a lie! You are great at giving gifts! You did not just get me that!" She giggled "Well what did you get me?" I smiled "I'm giving you something that you want very badly and my lips are sealed until Christmas Day." She smiled "Well it sounds like I can't top this gift." I laughed "I'm sure I will love whatever you get me." She smiled then lightly kissed me. "I love you and I'm glad your feeling better." I said "I love you too." She smiled. "Dance with me." I Said "Dance? But it's the morning and we're in our night clothes." She smiled "Just Come here." I smiled pulling her out of bed. "Okay." She smiled as I led her towards the fire. I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my shoulders and laid her head on my chest. "Mary, Mary my love." I hummed in her ear. "Francy." She giggled in my ear, she kissed right behind her ear. "Babe?" I asked "Yes?" She smiled "Lets think of more baby names." I smiled "Well I was thinking about it and if we were to have multiple boys we could name our second one Nicholas or Phillip." She smiled "Nicholas. Not Phillip, it's to much of a Spanish name." I smiled "Okay." She smiled "And so far for girls," I spun her around "we have Madelyn, Anne, and Sophia. So I don't think we need to come up with anymore for now." I smiled "Yes we do. I like the name lily, Abigail, and to be clear we are not naming our children Cathrine." She giggled "Well I think we should name one Francis junior." I laughed "Francis junior is an awful name! It's bad enough you have a girls name!" She giggled "It is not a girls name," I continued to explain that there is a difference in sound so it looks the same but it is pronounced differently. "Ohhhh okay." She nodded her head half heartedly. "I do not like your tone Mary Valois." I laughed "Well I don't really care." She giggled "Come here." I messed with her hair. "Hey!" She messed with my hair. "Don't mess with the curls, they get me all the girls." I laughed "Oh hush, you don't think if I could I would be able to have any man or even woman in court." She giggled "Woman? Aren't we saucy?" I laughed "I was joking, I don't judge but that's not my cup of tea." She giggled "I'm your cup of tea." I kissed her neck. "My favorite cup of tea." She giggled then pushed me on the chaise and straddled me. "Mary?" I asked "Mhm? This isn't weird for you is it?" She asked "No, no I like it when you take control. The chaise is uncomfortable." I said "Oh, we can go to bed if you want." She said "Let's go." I picked her up, he leaned her head back and giggled. "God I hope we still have this much passion after we have kids." I said "With you in bed with me, we always will." She said.