The Betrayal

Mary's point of view
After I talked to Francis I went to my chambers and put on a cream off the shoulder night gown then brushed my hair. I was wiping off my make up and I felt Francis move my my hair and kiss the back of my neck. "Well hello." I giggled "Hello." He kissed my ear. "Your very eager." I smiled "Your very pretty." He smiled "Your very flirtatious." I smiled "just a little." He smiled "Come here." I said then held his hand and led him over to my bed. "Well your moving a little fast." He laughed "Oh hush." I said then kissed him, he picked me up and laid me on the bed. "Your so perfect." He said then pulled the covers over us. He kissed from my neck down my body. I heard someone outside the door. "Francis!" I said "Mhm? Are you okay?" He asked "I'm fine, I'm more than all right, but I heard someone." I said "Oh, I will get on the other side of the bed." He said "Okay thank you." I said "No need to thank me." He smiled then went to the other side of the bed, I laid down and pretended like I was sleeping. A man came in and walked over to my bed and got on top of me and spread my legs apart. "Get off of me!" I yelled "Shh! It will be over soon." He said "Francis! Francis help!" I screamed Francis came out from the other side of the bed and pushed the man out of the room then started punching him. "Francis stop!" Henry yelled "He tried to rape Mary!" Francis yelled "Mary!" He said then ran to me. "I'm so sorry Mary." He said, I hugged him close. "It's all right, just hold me." I said "I will, always." He said stroking my hair. Then my ladies came in. "Mary are you okay?" Greer asked touching my shoulder. "Please don't touch me." I said "Of course, I'm sorry." She said "So he raped you, right?" Lola asked "No, he almost did." I said "The why are you freaking out?" She asked "Because Lola Mary just went through a traumatic experience, now get the hell out because Mary does not need you here while she's coping with this." Francis said, she rolled her eyes then walked out, Kenna followed after her and started screaming at her. "Why would she say that?" I cried "I don't know Mary, don't let her bother you." He said stroking my hair. "Mary the man who tried to rape you is Lola's fiancé." Greer said "What?" Francis said then looked outside, Lola was comforting the man. "Greer please look after Mary for a second." He said then walked outside. "Lola who is that?" He asked "This is Collin, my fiancé." She said "You told me you were going to get rid of Mary then your fiancé tries to rape her?!" He yelled "This wasn't me Francis!" She said "Oh really? Guards take both of them to the dungeons." Francis yelled "Francis please! I will do anything for you! Anything!" She yelled then Francis came back in. "Mary how are you doing? Can I get you anything?" He asked "No I'm all right." I said then he hugged me. "Here let's go to my chambers so you don't have to stay in here." He said "Yes let's to that." I said then he lead me out the door. He held me close and I had my head on his chest as we walked to his room. When we walked in Cathrine was right behind us. "What do you two think your doing?" She asked we both turned around. "Mary your shaking." She said "A man tried to rape me tonight." I said "Oh Mary I'm so sorry, but you can't sleep in same bed" she said "Mother, Mary has gone through something extremely traumatic, she will not be left alone tonight, you can keep the door open if you want but she's not sleeping in a room where she was just nearly raped." He said "Just sleeping." She said "Why would I try to have sex with her after what just happened?" He asked then we walked into his room. "My bed is right over there, I can sleep on the chaise." He said "Can you sleep in the bed with me please?" I asked "Yeah of course." He said then got in bed with me. "I'm sorry about tonight." I said "Don't be sorry Mary, none of this is your fault." He said "I love you." I said "I love you too, now try and get some rest." He said "Hold me?" I asked "Always." He said then held me close and I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest while he stroked my hair.