The Morning After

Mary's point of view
When I woke up my head was on Francis's chest and he was stroking my hair. Last night was so perfect. He made it so special and romantic. He's so perfect. I moved around a little to get more comfortable. "Mary are you awake?" He asked "I just woke up." I said "Well good morning." He smiled then kissed my nose, I giggled then wiped it. "Good morning." I smiled "How did you sleep?" He asked laying on his side and putting his arm around me. "Like a woman who feel asleep in her lovers are." I smiled "Lover?" He laughed "Lovers slash fiancés slash two teenagers madly in love." I said "Slash future husband and wife." He said then kissed me. "Francis that's what fiancés means." I giggled "Oh hush your pretty little mouth." He smiled then kissed me. "Last night was really perfect." I said "It was perfect because it was with you." He said "I love you." I said "I love you more." He smiled then kissed me. "Not possible." I giggled "Your gorgeous." He said "Your not to bad yourself." I giggled "What about my muscles and my adorable blond curls?" He laughed "Yes those are very adorable, especially with you ocean blue eyes." I smiled "We should go away together." He said "We can go away for our wedding tour." I said "I don't want to wait until we're wed, I want to take you on a trip to Paris or the Alps, somewhere we can get away, just us." He said "Well I'm assuming we will be making a lot of love on this trip and it could cause quite a scandal if we are caught in bed together, especially if we're naked. So, you will have to wait a little to take me on a trip." I smiled "Okay, but we need to talk to my father or just me if you don't want to come because I want to marry you as soon as possible." He smiled "I'll come with you." I smiled "I think we can stay in bed a little longer." He smiled then laid in top of me. "Are you trying to get me to lay in bed with you longer or are you trying to get me to sleep with you?" I giggled "Which would you rather do?" He smiled "What do you think?" I smiled, he smiled then kissed me. "I have a confession to make." He said "What?" I asked confused. "Ever since I met you I have wondered, well more like fantasied of what you look like naked, but never imagined it would be this perfect." He said "Well if you wanted to see me that bad, I would have showed you." I giggled "Oh you would have?" He laughed then kissed me. "Francis where are you?" Bash yelled. "Bash don't come in." Francis shouted "Did you finally get laid?" Bash laughed, Francis let out a little laugh. "Francis!" I hit his head. "I'm sorry love." He kissed my head "Bash what do you want?" I shouted "Henry wants you." He said "Why?" Francis asked "Because he wants to talk to you about something." He said "Tell him I'll be there in an hour." Francis said "So much for spending the morning together." I said "We have the rest of our lives to spend every morning together." He smiled "But I want to spend this morning together:" I giggled "Well I will make it worth your while tonight." He smirked "Oh will you?" I giggled "Yes I will, now if you go get ready and go to breakfast I will meet you there." He smiled "Promise?" I smiled "Promise." He smiled then kissed me. "See you soon." I kissed his cheek then put my clothes on and walked out. I went to my room and Greer and Kenna were in there. "Hello." I said "Who's room did you sleep in last night?" Greer asked "Um I slept in here, duh." I said "Not true, you always sleep with bunches of blankets but there all in the corner." Greer said "And your wearing you dress from last night and your hairs all messy and and your wearing your dress for last night so that means you lost your virginity last night." Kenna said "What? No!" I said "So Francis just ordered fireworks for absolutely no reason?" Greer questioned. "It was just a sweet surprise for me." I said "Mary you know we won't tell anyone." Kenna said, I looked out the hall way to make sure no one was out there. "We did! I'm so happy!" I said "Aww he set off fireworks too!" Greer said. "That's not all, there was a canopy over the bed and the bed had fur blankets all over it, and there were rose petals on the floor and candles were lit everywhere and the ceiling was glass so you could see the stars." I said "Awww hes so sweet!" Kenna said "But how was he?" Greer smirked. "He was so gentle, and it felt so good. I can't even explain how perfect it was." I said "I'm glad it was special." Greer smiled "I love him so much." I said "All the noble girls talk about is how annoying it is how dedicated he is to you because they can't be his mistress." Kenna said "Francis won't take mistresses Mary, don't worry." Kenna added "I know, he has me to sleep with whenever he wants." I laughed, they started laughing too. "More reasons than that, he loves me and I love him." I blushed "Were so happy for you." They both hugged me then we got ready and went to breakfast. "Bash where's Francis?" I asked "He's still with Henry." He said "What? What's going on?" I asked "Henry is going to war with England, again. So he might have Francis go fight." He said "What? He can't do that!" I said "Um yes he can, he's the king so he can't go fight. Besides, it's not Francis's first time fighting, he's a great warrior, he'll be fine." He said then Francis came in. He looked concerned when he saw the tears in my eyes. "Mary what's wrong?" Francis asked "Are you going to war?" I asked, my voice was cracking. "Why don't we talk outside." He said then led me in the hall. "Mary it's for France, and I don't have a choice." He said "Francis you can't go, you can't leave me." I said "I'm so, so sorry Mary. I promise I will come back to you." He said "Francis what if you die?" I cried. "I won't Mary, I have something so amazing to live for and someone so important to me to come back for." He said "Do you promise you'll come back?" I cried "I promise, I love you." He said "I love you too." I said "I don't leave for another week, so we can spend the next seven days together." He said "We're going to have to make a lot of love so you don't forget me in battle." I giggled "Well I agree with the first part but I could never forget you." He said and before I knew it our naked bodies were holding each other.