The Flu

Mary's point of view
When I woke up I felt so safe and warm in Francis's arms. He was laying on his side with his nose next to my cheek. I could smell his cologne. I could feel the warmth of his body surround me. "Francy wake up." I smiled, he started snoring. "Francy." I whispered in ear then kissed is softly lobe. "Mary, yes. again." He moaned, he's still sleeping. "Someone's having a naughty dream." I giggled, I pinched his nose. "What the hell?" He shot out of bed, I started laughing. "Oh your in for it." He laughed then jumped on top of me. "What was your little dream about?" I laughed "All I have to say is it was a really good dream." He smiled "It sure sounded like it." I laughed "You can kiss my ear again." He smiled, we flipped positions and pushed him on the bed and straddled him, I bent down and softly suckled on his neck. "Oh Mary." He grabbed my butt. "Your cheeky." I giggled "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He said pulling his hands off. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked "Last night when I went to talk to my father about our wedding date, he had a whore in his study and when his whore left he slapped her ass." He said "Well you didn't do it to treat me like lesser than your or a whore, you did it to show affection towards me. Don't be upset, if I didn't want you to do it then I would have stopped you." I said "Come here baby." He pulled me onto him then kissed me, I pulled away and stroked his cheek. "Are you okay? You look pale." I said "I could have caught something at the camp." He said "Well we should get you to the infirmary." I said "Mary I'm fine, really. I think your the best medicine for me right now." He smiled then kissed me, we were making out for a couple minutes but he pulled away and pushed me off him. He put his face off the bed and puked. "Oh francy, are you okay? Can I get you anything?" I asked rushing over to him. "I'm okay love, it's just a little cold." He said "Francis the flu has been going around the castle and I'm sure people were spreading it a the camp." I said "I feel really lightheaded." He said. "Okay Francis I'm going to clean this mess up and I will be right back with Nostradamus." I said "Can you get me some night clothes?" He asked, I went over and got him pants and a shirt, I wiped his mouth off then helped him put it on. I cleaned up the puke off the ground then threw the wash clothes in the fire. I put a robe over my nightgown then went to the infirmary. "Nostradamus I think Francis has the flu." I said "What makes you think that your grace?" He asked. "Well I'm we were chatting, and he looked a little pale so I asked him if everything was okay and he said he's fine he just caught something then he puked. And now he feels like headed." I said "Is He in his chambers?" He asked "Yes." I said "Is it okay if I go check him out?" He asked "Of course follow me." I said then we walked back to Francis's chambers. "Francis Nostradamus is here to help." I held his hand. "Mary you look so pretty." Francis said "He's hallucinating." He said "Francis I need you to tell me how your feeling." I said "My stomach hurts, I have a head ache, everything aches, I feel dizzy, I'm really sweaty, and I'm really cold. Mary can you come cuddle with me?" Francis asked "Later Francy, Nostradamus needs to give you some medicine." I said "Mhm okay." Francis said, I pulled the covers over him and kissed his forehead then walked out with Nostradamus. "He just has the flu, he'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about. I can give him medicine every two hours but for now all he needs to do is get plenty of rest and fluids." He said "I can give him the pills, I will just stay with him for today." I said "Here you go, every hour." He said "Okay." I said then walked back in. "Mary what's going on?" Francis asked "You have the flu francy." I said "I'm fine, I need to get up. I have something planned for today." He said getting up. "Slow down big guy." I pushed him back down. "Mary please, I don't want to be bed confined for the next week." He said "I know you had something planned but I want you to get better so then we can do all the things we want." I said "But I felt fine earlier." He said "I know but you didn't seem fine when you almost puked on me so for now I'm commanding you to stay in bed." I smiled "And are you my nurse for today?" He smiled "I'm your nurse till you get better." I smiled "Come here." He leaned into kiss me. "No no no, I have already been exposed to your germs today and I will not get sick too." I said "Well if you won't make out with me will you please get me a cold towel, I'm sweating." He said pushing the covers off him. "Here you are." I gently put a cold wash cloth on his forehead. "Thank you sweetheart." He said then kissed my hand. "Can you please get some rest? It will make me feel better." I smiled "Only if you lay with me." He smiled, I smiled back then laid next to him. He pulled me in close and smelt my hair. "Let me know if your not feeling good and I will try to help." I said "How did you become miss doctor?" He smiled "I had to take care of a lot of sick girls at convent so you cold day I learned." I smiled "Well your the prettiest nurse I've ever had." He smiled "Stop flirting and get better please." I smiled "Sweet dreams my love." He kissed my forehead then put his chin above my head and fell asleep.
FRANCIS IS NOT GOING TO DIE HE JUST SIMPLY GOT AN INFECTION FROM THE CLOSE QUARTERS AT THE BATTLE CAMP!!