The Courtyard

Two days later
Mary's point of view
Francis and I were sleeping and suddenly guards burst in. "King Henry has ordered everyone to come to the courtyard." He said "Okay we will be there." I said then he walked out. Francis was still sleeping. "Francy wake up." I shook him. "Mary the suns not even up yet." He said "And it's snowing." I said "Then why the hell are you waking me up?" He asked "Someone's grumpy." I said "I'm sorry but I'm so tired, you have been kicking in your sleep lately." He said "Well I'm sorry about that but your father wants everyone in the courtyard." I said "Ugh." He rolled his eyes "I know." I said getting out of bed "You shouldn't be out in the cold like this, it's not good for the baby." He said "Wait does Henry know I'm pregnant?" I asked "I don't know, I'm assuming my mother told him." He said "I thought your mother would have told the entire court by now." I said "I don't even know any more." He said getting out of bed, I put my robe on and my cloak over it. Francis did the same. "I swear if I have to stay out in the freezing cold for more than half an hour there is going to be hell to play." I said holding my stomach and walking out the door. "Slow down baby." He ran up behind me. "This is such a waste of time!" I said "I know baby, just call down. Stress isn't good for the baby." He said "I'm getting so fat so fast, this isn't normal." I said "It is normal my love, trust me my mother gave me a whole lesson a few weeks ago." He said "Francis am I fat?" I asked "No baby your not fat." He said "You just saying that." I cried "No baby I'm not." He held my face in his hands. "I don't know why I keep crying." I cried "It's the hormones sweetheart." He said "Well your just the pregnancy expert aren't you?" I smiled "Well I wouldn't call my self a expert." He smiled as we walked into the courtyard. "What the hell is going on?" Francis asked Cathrine. "Your the father thinks god spoke to him in a dream." She said "Oh god." I said, Henry started speaking. I put Francis's arm around me and he got the signal and put his other arm around me and pulled me in close then I put my head under his chin and he put his head on top of me. He kissed the top of my head. "God has spoken to me in a dream, he told me to take everyone outside before sunrise and whoever the first ray of his glorious sun landed on is responsible for the kidnapping of my beloved Kenna." He said. "He can't suspect us." Francis whispered. "If the suns lands on me I'm going to announce I'm pregnant then he won't hurt me." I whispered, the sun hit some nobles servant. "Who are you?" Henry asked "I'm lord Simone's servant." He said "Did you know lady Kenna?" Henry asked "No your majesty." He said "Are you a devoted catholic?" Henry asked "Yes sir." He said "Then you know god has spoken to me and told you are the one who took my Kenna." Henry said "I know the lord told you that your grace but I would never take from my king." He said "Are you going against the word of god?" Henry asked "Of course not your grace." He said "King Henry! God spoke to Francis and I in mass yesterday. He has blessed us with a child." I said "We have an heir! An heir is coming!" Henry smiled then came over to us. "She's four months along." Francis said, Henry bent down to my stomach and kissed it. I squeezed Francis's hand. "I don't need Kenna now, you are carrying my child." Henry said "No Henry I'm carrying Francis's child." I said "No, you are the new Virgin Mary and god has placed my child inside of you to conceive and heir for half of Europe." Henry said "My child with my husband will be the heir to France, England, and Scotland." I said "It's okay, it will take time to accept its my child." Henry said "Henry the child is Francis's,  you wouldn't want to disgrace Mary's reputation." Cathrine said "Your right, we will have to wait until the child is born to determine its father." Henry said "Father with all due respect Mary is my wife and I am the only one she has ever been with, while god can and has worked miracles he did not place your child inside my wife." Francis said "Francis I will never give up on England, Mary and our child can give me England." He said, Francis stepped in front of me. "This is about Kenna, not Mary, Kenna is actually pregnant with your child. You need to find Kenna." Francis said. "Your right, it's like I'm going mad. I keep thinking of all these crazy things and obsession over them." Henry started laughing. We all looked at him in complete confusion and horror. "Um quite tired and it's not good for the baby, Francis and should be getting back to bed." I said "Of course, Francis's son needs to be taken care of properly." Henry said, Francis and I turned around and walked inside. "Francy I'm scared." I said "Shh, it's okay." He stroked my hair. "Someone needs to do something." I cried. "Sweetheart I know, I will figure something out. Maybe I can talk to him about abdicating." He said "Francis he would never agree to that." I said "Clearly he can be persuaded into things." He said "I just want to go back to sleep." I said "All right we can go back to sleep." He said then we walked up the stairs. "God I think I have hypothermia." I smiled "Oh I'll warm you up." He smiled "If you want to warm me light the fire." I giggled "And I though I was gonna get laid." He laughed "I'm sure you did." I giggled then laid in bed. He lit the fire then brought over more blankets and covered me then joined me in bed. "He has never been like this before." He said "I wonder if he's being poisoned." I said "But how? He's parodied with food he has a dozen tasters." He said "Maybe it could be something no one suspects." I said "Like what?" He asked "I don't know, I'm not skilled in poisoning." I giggled "Are you serious? That's the whole reason I married you so we're going to have some issues." He laughed "We will just have to talk to the pope about a annul then." I giggled "I suppose we will, you can have our baby every other week." He laughed "No you can come visit your child in Scotland." I giggled "Or we could just stay married." He smiled "I guess we could." I smiled then kissed him. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep while he stroked my hair.