The Reception

Mary's point of view
"Mary, darling, wake up." Francis said "Are we already there?" I asked then looked down at my naked body only covered in Francis's under shirt. "Oh god." I quickly took it off me and slid into my wedding dress "I totally forgot we had sex, I feel asleep." He said putting his clothes on, the carriage stopped and I fell on him, we both started laughing. "Help me put my cloak on please." I said then he buttoned it but lightly touched my breast. "Hey, Hey you can have me all you want later." I giggled "But what if I don't want to wait?" He kissed my neck. "Your just going to have to." I smiled "I guess I can wait a little longer." He said then we walked out of the carriage. "And I'm asking you at the consummation to please make it quick, I know I'm going to be really uncomfortable and of course after we can take it slow and really enjoy it but I just want a quick in and out." I said "A in and out? That's not what you were asking for  in the carriage." He smirked "Francis!" I hit his shoulder. "I'm just kidding, if you don't want to do anything intense then I will just go in for like five minutes at the most just to prove where actually doing it then you can just close your eyes." He said "Thank you." I said "No need to thank me baby." He kissed my forehead then we held hands, he picked me up and spun me around. "Your my wife!" He kissed me all over my neck and face. "Your my husband." I smiled then kissed him, the doors opened. Every noble man, noble woman, king, queen, and child in the room was watching Francis and I make out. As soon as Francis saw he pulled away and put me down. "Well Hello." I smiled then Francis and I walked down the large stair case holding hands. "What the hell do you two think your doing?" Cathrine asked "Okay to be fair we didn't think the dumbasses would open the door." Francis said "Francis! Watch your mouth!" I said "I'm sorry love." He kissed my cheek. "All you two had to do is wait one more day before you can be all over each other and it will be okay!" She said "Let's dance." Francis grabbed my arm and pulled on to the dance floor. "Nothing can stand between us now." He whispered in my ear. "Hold me francy." I said, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me in close. "I'm yours in every way." He said "And I You." I said, I pressed my forehead against his and he just stared at me with his handsome blue eyes. "You imagining me naked right now." I giggled "I'm imagining the perfect life we're going to have." He smiled "I hope I get pregnant soon." I said "Hey, you'll get pregnant soon. Don't worry about that, if we can't get pregnant that's okay." He said "We?" I smiled "Yes we, the rest of the world might not see it this way but I have something to do with getting pregnant too." He said "I'm sure your able to have children." I smiled "I'm sure your able to have children too." He smiled then kissed me then spun me around, I giggled as he pulled me into him. "I love you." He nugged his nose against mine. "I love you." I smiled "I know we only have two weeks for our wedding tour but I have a lot planned for the alps." He said "I've never been to the alps before, it's best it can be very romantic." I said "Oh it is, our room has a beautiful view of the mountains and there covered in snow right now." He said "Well if there's that much snow and we're going to be naked a lot then your going to have to keep me warm." I said "I will be happy to." He smiled then kissed me. "Well maybe Lola will finally realize you hate her after the consummation." I laughed "That really makes me want to fulfill my every desire on you in that room." He smirked "I will let you do what you want just no kissing or anything below the waist because I want to be able to look at you." I said "Okay, but later I want every part of you." He said "Oh you have one free pass tonight to do anything you want." I smiled "Lucky me." He smiled "I think dinner is ready." I said "I will have them send some fruit and desserts for tonight." He said "Sounds good." I said then we sat down, Francis lightly tapped his wine glass with his spoon. Everyone got quiet. "I would like to make a toast to the beautiful woman sitting next to me who I am lucky enough to call me wife, I love you with all my heart and I don't know where I would be with out you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and start a family together." He said, everyone started clapping, Francis sat back down and I kissed him. "Your quite the romantic francy." I smiled "Only for you my love." He smiled "Do you know what kind of cake that is?" I asked "What's your favorite?" He smiled "Chocolate." I smiled "Well I know that so that's what I had them make." He smiled "Your adorable." I smiled "Do you mean my adorable curls or my adorable dimples?" He smiled "I mean both, and your big heart." I smiled "Well you fill up my whole big heart." He smiled then the bakers brought the cake over to us. "Dig in." He smiled "Does mine look weird to you?" I asked "Um no." He said "Look please." I said "Mary it's totally fine." He said "Francis just please look." I said, he bent down and looked at it. I shoved his head into the cake. "Oh your in for it." He laughed "So did you find anything?" I giggled, he laughed then kissed me which got cake all over my face. "You taste like chocolate." He smiled "You look like chocolate." I laughed "I bet you my mother comes over in less than a minute and yells at us." He laughed "Let her yell." I smiled then kissed him.