The Lake

Two days later
Francis's point of view
I woke up and saw a lake, Mary head her head on my shoulder. "What?" She asked "Come on, were going swimming." I said "Francis its absolutely freezing." She said "Not in the hills of France." I said "Francis it's still going to be snowing." She said "Look outside." I pointed to the window. "Oh my god! It's grass!" She said "Do you wanna tell me what color it is also?" I laughed "Oh shush!" She said getting out of the carriage. "It's so warm!" She smiled "Guards Wait here, we'll be a couple hours." I said "Francy are we seriously going swimming?" She smiled "Yes we are." I smiled then picked her up bridal style. "Grab blankets." She said "Why?" I asked "Because I'm not having you make love to me in the dirt." She smiled "Oh wait until I get my hands on you." I smirked then grabbed blankets and walked to the lake. "Oh my god the water is so clear." She said "That means I can see you better." I said "And I can see your body better." She smirked as I set her down. "Oh yes you can." I said then kissed her, it made her crown cut off. "Oh shit." She picked it up. "Is it damaged?" I asked "No, thank god." She said then put it down on a rock and took my crown and did the same thing, I kissed her and started unbuttoning her dress. "You have gotten quite good at that." She smiled "Do you wanna see how good I am at taking your corset off?" I smiled "Yes." She smiled then I pushed her dress to her feet and started untying her corset, she took my jacket off and untied my shirt, I flipped her around. "It's harder not being able to see it." I laughed in her ear then took my pants off and finished untying her corset, we were both completely naked. Mary was covering her breasts with her arms. "Don't hide your body, your Beautiful." I said "Maybe to you." She said "Of course you are to me, and everyone else, trust me I see the way men look at you, they wish they were as lucky as me." I said "I see the way mean look at me, but I only want you to look at me." She said "I love you to look at you." I said "I know," she giggled a little "and just to be clear when women see you, they get jealous of me." She said "Of course they would, you have my muscles and my dimples." I smiled "Yes I do." She smiled "I think we are two very attractive people who will make very attractive babies." I smiled "Our babies will be very cute." She giggled "Should we go in the water or stay on shore for a while." I said "Go in the water." She smiled then jumped off the rock, she wasn't coming back up. "Mary! Mary! Are you okay?" I asked then she popped out from the water. "God you scared me!" I said "My bad." She giggled "This is cause for a punishment." I smiled then cannon balled into the water. "I'm quite the swimmer." She smiled "Well I didn't know that, I have only ever swam with you in the bath." I smiled "We should really take more baths, I hear it helps with fertility." She smiled "I'm sure it does." I smiled then kissed her, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. "Ohhh Mary." I kissed her neck and breasts. "Francis your drinking salt water." She laughed "Yep, the taste just got to me." I laughed "I'm sorry honey, we can go to shore." She said "We can stay out here if you want." I said "No it's okay. I wanna go have some fun." She smiled then we went to shore, I laid blankets on the sand and she laid down next to me. "I do love to stare at you." I stroked her cheek. "I love to see you stare at me." She smiled "Why don't we just stare at each other for a little." I smiled "I like that idea." She smiled then stroked my curls. We eventually got dressed and went back to the carriage. It was dark by then. "I'm not tired." She smiled "I'm not tired either." I smiled "We should talk about baby names." She smiled "But were not pregnant yet." I smiled "I know, but I think we should start thinking of names." She smiled "Okay, if we have a girl Madelyn or Anne." I said "Or Sophia, I love that name." She said "Me too." I smiled "And if we have a boy, you don't get a choice in this Okay?" She giggled "I won't fight you expect if it's a really bad name." I smiled "James! I have loved that name ever since I was little and when we were eight you said I could pick the name of our first baby." She said "I love the name James." I smiled "Yay!" She smiled then kissed me. "I'm getting a test as soon as we get there tomorrow." She said "Well I'm sure you will be pregnant." I smiled then kissed her. "Maybe you should make me tired." She smiled "Tell me what you want." I smiled "I don't want to moan to loud because I don't want the guards to hear us so don't be to good." She said "I'll try not to be to good." I laughed "You know what I mean." She laughed.