Turn 1: Neo Generation

The card shop known as Card Universe was relatively quiet today. Not many customers so Skye and Tora went to drop by the nearby store and pick up some dessert, meanwhile Star and I stayed at the card shop just in case anyone dropped by, but so far no one. Because of that Star had passed out on the couch, ever since Neo Generation saved us from Dark Union, Star had been tired all the time and rarely got any sleep.

I sighed with a content smile on my face and stepped out from behind and walked out to the couch Star was sleeping on. I was about to shake him awake when an alarm clock stepped through the door, "Hey Edge! Teacher! Am I glad to see you guys!" A female yelled at the top of her lungs, and with the card shop being empty it made it worse.

Still, it startled Star awake causing his eyes to shoot open and accidentally roll off the couch. "Ah!" He let out a small yell as he his the floor unexpectedly. I laughed while the female rushed over to his side, constantly apologizing. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry teacher. I didn't mean to startle you awake." She quickly startled out as she helped Star up.

(Star's Pov)
It was quiet and nice in the card shop, I loved the silence more than anyone else in Neo Generation and I found the silence in Card Universe relaxing. That was until my 'disciple' burst through the doors and yelled at the top of her lungs. In my startling wake, I accidentally rolled off the couch and roughly hit the floor. If I wasn't awake, I sure was now.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry teacher. I didn't mean to startle you awake." Robyn said as she knelt down next to me and helped me up, all the while Edge was busting his gut laughing. When I stopped seeing double I could finally see them clearly.

Robyn was a young teen girl with navy blue side-swept bangs and shining brown eyes. She was around a head smaller than me and wearing her usual attire.

Edge was a young adult with duel layered hair, with the second layer swept to the side. He was also in his usual attire. I sighed and pushed myself up with the help from Robyn and stretched for a bit before sighing with a smile, "it's fine Robyn. What did you want anyway?" I asked as I stared down at Robyn with my usual, approving smile. "Right, the thing I wanted to ask was if we could have a cardfight, it's been a while since we both have a fight and I want to see if I've gotten better."

Robyn had a cheerful smile on her face like usual, it made me also smile once I saw how cute she looked, but before I could answer, the bell rang and the two girls walked back into the card shop. "We're back guys." Tora said as she dropped a plastic bag on the counter. "Welcome back you two, glad to see you girls returned safely." Edge said as he gave Tora a small peck on the lips and gave her a big hug.

"So, did anything happen when we were gone? Besides Robyn." Skye asked me as she ruffled Robyn's hair. "Not funny Skye, I ain't a kid you know." Robyn puffed out her cheeks and tried to look at Skye with anger, but soon they both laughed each other off and gave a small hug.

"Nope, nothing important happened just Robyn challenging me to a match." I answered as I pulled Skye in closer to me, causing her eyes to widen and blush. This time I gave a laugh and let her go, "you would think after a year of being together you would be less embarrassed of that kind of stuff." I told Skye, but sheglared at me with hatred and fell down on the couch. "Anyway, I'm glad you remembered that it is our one year anniversary. So what'd you get me?" Skye had a huge smile on her face as she fidgeted around with a small box in her hands.

I assumed that was my gift, but I know how Skye is. I won't find out what it is without me telling her her gift first. I walked over to Skye and she sat up, I pushed her loose strands of hair off to the side and she wrapped her hands around my neck before pulling me towards her and taking charge. While this was all happening I noticed the awkward look on Robyn's face as she swayed side to side and blushed.

I closed my eyes and we slowly got more intimate before letting go and panting slightly. "Well, that's your first gift, and your second one is-" before I could finish the doors bursted open and I heard a shy, "w-wait a second Ralph." Then a voice I recognized all too well screamed out, "Edge! Star! I challenge you guys to a game!" I sighed and Skye gave me a little smirk.

I turned around and saw Ralph with his signature cocky smile on his face, with Shun and Jacob close behind. Shun was slacked over and trying to hide his face with his hoodie, and Jacob had his arms behind his head and walking in calmly. "Hey there you three, how are you?" Tora said as she digged through the plastic bag and pulled out a soda can and tossing one to each of them.

Shun was surprised and kept it in the air for a while as he tried grabbing it, when he finally did he fell to his knees and let out a breath of relief. Jacob reacted fast and held his hand in the air to grab it, and that he did. Jacob then took a look at the can in confusion before shrugging and opening it. Ralph decided to take the risky route and decided to catch it in a dramatic fashion in mid air, by holding his right hand to the right and quickly catching it by swiping quickly to the left and catching it.

"I thought you three would drop by so I got you guys snacks and drinks." Tora explained as she emptied the rest of the bag, revealing about a dozen cans of sodas and bags of chips. "Huh, you two really prepares." I said to Skye as we walked over to the counter, with Robyn close behind. "Well, we knew extra people were coming so we just bought a couple more things though, but we also thought Sapphire was joining but so far," Skye waved her hand across the room, "nothing. Anyway, you can just tell me my gift later, alright?" Skye said with her usual bright smile on her face as she wiped off her glasses.

When the three of us got to the table, before I could even grab a can of soda, Ralph walked up to me. "Hey Star? I know this is a bad time and all, but will you please fight me? Edge already said no." I looked over to Edge and he just shrugged before turning his attention back to his chips. "Alright Ralph, let me just grab my drink and we can fight." Ralph jumped in the air for joy and screamed, "yes!" Before running off to a fight table and started shuffling his deck.