Turn 20: Pov Change

I sat on the couch of Card Universe with Skye's head peacefully on my lap, her breathing was slow and she wore a soft smile on her face. I slowly ran my hand through her teal colored hair as I watched the sun rise up from outside he window. "How'd I get so lucky?" I asked myself, a smile on my face as I turned back down towards Skye. "Seriously, you're just so perfect." I said to myself as I let out a satisfied sigh.

"I love you." Skye whispered as she snuggled in closer. "I love you too." I told her sleeping body as I gently lifted her head and moved it onto the spot I was sitting at. I needed some fresh air for a while, gather my thoughts somewhere quiet and alone. "I'll be back." I told Skye's sleeping form as I stepped outside, taking a single look back and smiling.

...
*Pov change: Skye*
...

I felt something running through my hair when I woke up, and I knew who exactly that was. I smiled and opened my eyes to see Star staring off in the distance, his eyes concentrated on something and a smile spread across his face.

I sat up and smiled at him when he turned to me, "good morning sleepy head." Star leaned in and kissed my forehead, "Morning my star." I said back to him, claiming a quick kiss on his lips.

"How'd you sleep?" He said, pulling me in closer so I was on his lap. "I slept pretty good," I told him, his eyebrow raising when I stopped, "but..." I placed a hand on his cheek and claimed yet another kiss, "I perfer being awake since I'm here with the real you." I told him, remembering what happened yesterday night, my talk with Edge.

"Huh, you're really affectionate when you're drowsy aren't you?" He asked me, and I gave him a, what I can assume, dopey smile. "Why wouldn't I be? I had an amazing dream and woke up to your beautiful face." I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and gently sighed.

"You know? I can't wait until we're done with school." I told him, pulling his cloak closer around us. "Why's that?" Star asked, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a warm embrace. "Why? That means all that's left is work and more time with our friends. I know I kinda ruined that vacation you planned, but not anymore. I'm not going to try to do that anymore." We stayed like this for another minute or two, until he gently laid me down on the couch and stared down at me with a smile. I smiled back and pulled his collar closer to me, capturing yet another kiss, but this one turning out into a makeout session.

I lost count on how long we stayed like this, but I personally didn't care. I was at peace, my eyes were closed, I was here with my beloved,life was good. Until the bell on top of Card Universe's glass door rang and I heard a broken, "Skye?" Along with a bag falling on the floor.

I recognized that voice immediately and I shot up, my eyes shooting open and turning to the door, "Star?" I asked as I turned back to who I was just with and saw Edge.

"Why?" Is all Star could utter out, his voice shattered and tears rolling down his face, "w-we can explain!" Edge yelled, getting off me and walking up to Star, and that's when I saw a side to Star I never knew existed.

"LIKE HELL YOU CAN!" He yelled at Edge, causing both of us to shrink. "My own friend." At this point it looked like Star was about to collapse, not to mention the look of pure rage that covered his face. His eyes were a raging red and he stared at me with a look that made me shake to my very core.

"Really, I thought you were someone else Skye." The rage disappeared before he dashed out the door, leaving Edge and I to yell out "STAR!" After him. I turned to Edge and backhanded him as hard as I possibly can, sending him onto the floor, and yelled at him, "What was that Edge! You're the worst!" And I dashed after Star, yelling out his name with tears pouring down my eyes.

*Pov change: Cassandra*

Before any of us could say anything we all saw a familiar teal haired, crimson eyed teen running in our direction. Skye had tears in her eyes as she was franctly looking in multiple directions and yelling out Star's name. "What's the matter." I called out, but she just shoved me to the floor and conitnued running all over the place. "What's with her?" Brandon asked, no one answered him.

I pushed myself back up and brushed off my skirt, but something hit me like a boulder in the gut, "Raven's in trouble!" I yelled as I dashed off in the opposite direction of Skye.

I ran down the empty road with everyone running close behind me. I frantically looked down each and every single alley until I saw a figure with green hair down one of the alleys, dressed in Raven's clothes. "Raven!" I yelled as I ran to his body, violently shaking him. "Come on! Don't you dare die on me!" I yelled once again, tears starting to fall, and from behind me the running had stopped and I heard multiple gasps.

I was convinced he was dead but then he let out a groan and sat up, "ugh, my head." He said, and that's when I hugged him even tighter, "oh thank God! I thought you were dead!" I exclaimed past my tears, but he just pushed me back, taking a look at me. That's also when I noticed his green eyes.

"Cassandra Mystolic? What are you doing here? What am I! Doing here?" He asked as he stood up and checked himself out, "Raven?" I said, standing back up with him. "Wait, where's Raven! What happened!" He yelled, and that's when I realized what was going on. I fell to my knees and looked down towards the floor, my hair covering my face.

"Cassandra Mystolic, what happened to Raven? I didn't get trapped in his soul for nothing!" I could here the tears from both Forest and myself fall on the floor, only to be drowned out by the incoming rain.