Turn 24: Tachikaze vs Dark Union P:2

...
Tora: Hand: 6, Damage: 2, Soul: 0, F.D.D: 2

???: Hand: 6, Damage: 4, Soul: 1, F.D.D: 0

???'s Turn
...

"Darkness engulfs the dead warrior and leads him down the path of vengeance. I ride. ShadowSoul Revenant (11,000)." ShadowSoul Revenant stood at a massive eight foot nine inches wearing a tattered, black leather jacket with it's left sleeve twice the length of his arm, the right sleeve stopping right at it's elbow and zipped up past it's neck, it had a black leather pants that ripped at the knees and purple smoke crawling out of the opening, it wore a black mask with a distinctive golden V traveling downwards, and it's eyes were blue flames.

Revenant held it's hand out and in a flash of blue flames, a steel katana appeared in his right hand.

"Using ShadowSoul Grim Reaper for my sacrifice to access my generation zone." A beam of purple lightning shot down from the sky and struck ShadowSoul Revenant, causing the Revenant to light up and break apart only to be rebuilt again. "Cursed Daughter, Lillie (26,000)." Lillie looked no older than twelve, she stood at four and a half feet tall with pale skin, long, dirty silver hair that looked like it had the energy drained out of it, her eyes had bags under them and grey pupils, she wore a black dress that looked dusty and ruined, and had on no signs of pants and no footwear, to add onto the description she was bobbing her head sleepily and squeezing an old teddy bear with one of the eyes nearly falling off.

"Revenant's on-stride skill, I call the unit used to stride as empty and then empty a unit on your field." Grim Reaper rose up to the left of Lillie, it was a cloaked head to toe in a black cloak and holding a black scythe, and both Grim Reaper and Tank Mammoth dulled out.

"I call ShadowSoul Alchemist and use his skill, by emptying this unit I can empty a unit on your field." Alchemist and Baby Camera dulled out.

"Next I'll use the skill of Cursed Daughter, Lillie. Persona flip and counterblast one, then I retire all empty units on the field and increase the attack of Lillie by two thousand for each (26,000 + 2,000×4 = 34,000)." Lillie sighed and closed her eyes, her hair raising up in the air and all the empty units on the field glowed purple before blowing up.

"I use the skill of Grim Reaper, when he is retired by one of my own skills I get to counterblast one and discard a card, then I return him and another card retired by a skill this turn, I have to be GB-2 to use this." To the left of the vanguard, Grim Reaper and Alchemist rose up once again (11,000) (7,000).

"Alchemist's skill, I empty Prism Bird and Alchemist." The cards once again dulled.

*Battle Phase*

"Battle! Grim Reaper strikes the vanguard (11,000 vs 11,000)!" Grim Reaper grew red eyes and he shot towards Gaia Desperado, scythe raised in the air and ready to strike, but then floated flew to the side of Gaia and struck Prism Bird.

"What!" Tora yelled, shocked by what Grim Reaper had just done.

"Did I forget to mention that when Grim Reaper is GB-2 and when he attacks the vanguard he can retire an empty unit on the field and gain it's original power?" A smirk spread across mystery man's face (18,000 vs 11,000).

"No guard" Tora stood back as Grim Reaper struck her dinodragon, causing a sharp pain to course through her veins. "Damage check" Tora grinded her teeth and revealved the top card, nothing. "At the end of the battle that Grim Reaper used his skill, he becomes empty."

"Cursed Daughter, Lillie attacks the vanguard (34,000 vs 11,000)."

Tora shook her head and watched as Lillie raised her hand towards Gaia, blasting him back with psychic energy. All the trigger checks revealed nothing too important, no triggers, stride fodders, or sentinels.