Character bio: 3

Forest: Age unknown
Deck: Messiah

Bio: The old tactician of Dark Union that betrayed his own kind when he was forced to kill Raven's parents. He lived as Raven's guardian and adviser until the day came where they had to fight for control over Raven's body, the loser getting sealed away in their soul for all eternity. He was thought to be dead until something happened to Raven, leaving Forest to reawaken and now to search for Raven.

Appearance: Green hair that falls loose at the back, he brushed the two strands of hair towards the back, and a giant widow's peak. Emerald green eyes, a dark green shirt, green hoodie, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Snow Blair: Age 16
Deck: Angel Feather

Bio: A shy girl who only knew and trusted one person in her life, her brother. He died from cancer, leaving her alone with no parents or living relative. She traveled the world living off scraps and such until Requiem found her and promised her the revival of her brother, if she only did one thing, to follow him.

Appearance: White hair that falls loose and covers her left side of her face, white eyes much like Star. She wears a choker necklace with a silver heart dangling down, a stereotypical gothic style dress that drops below her knees, black lace stockings with floral patterns, and black heels. Her skin is pale and noted to be fragile.

King: Age unknown
Deck: Luard

Bio: His actual name isn't King, but rather a nickname given to him by the underground fighters because of his brutal nature. He signed away his freedom in exchange for the strength to crush anyone who stood in the king's way.

Appearance: A tall, tan skinned man with messy black hair that covers his right side of his face, a scar across his left eye, a black long sleeved shirt, black leather jacket with a king's cape attached to the back, black jeans and black leather boots. King wears a white mask that goes from the bottom of his neck to the top of his nose, a crimson smile on the right side where his mouth should be and a sapphire frown on his left side.

Alex: Age 17
Deck: Nubatama Domination 

Bio: A teenager who loves controlling everyone and everything around him. He's tricky and can easily get people to follow his will, especially if their already hurting. Cassandra's old junior high boyfriend who used her sister's death and father's death to get her love. She eventually broke up with him when she realized she could fix herself, but that didn't sit well with him. He signed a contract with Requiem, giving away his freedom in order to obtain power to force Cassandra back to him. 

Appearance:  Alex has long, black hair that falls straight past his shoulders and two long strands falling down the sides of his face. He has hazel colored eyes, a white tank top, black zip-up hoodie held together on his shoulders by two buttons, black tights, and black combat boots. 

Requiem Shado: Age unknown
Deck: Dark Union 

Bio: The main antagonist of the first book, and a master at using people's own desires against them. He attempted to destroy Earth and Cray in the first book, but was stopped by Skye and Star, as well as Star's bond with his friends. In this book he mentions that his ultimate goal is to show humans how much life truly means to them.

Appearance: Requiem looks like a carbon copy of Star Shado, his hairstyle, his face, everything. The only thing that separates them apart is Requiem has chocolate brown hair and eyes, not to mention different clothes. He wears a black T-shirt, dusty black cloak, black jeans, and black sneakers.

Clair Kibo: Age 14
Deck: Dragonic Blademaster

Bio: An old classmate of Ralph's. She was always bullied for being the rich girl who got everything handed to her until Ralph stepped in one day and defended her. They remained close friends for a year until Clair had to move. Right before she left his life, child Ralph gave her Dragonic Blademaster Kouen as a symbol of their friendship and her strength. 

Appearance: She has waist long chestnut hair that turns a deep red near the bottom, crystal blue eyes and fair skin. She wears a brown tank-top, a red hooded cloak, black leggings, a black skirt that fell straight down, and black platform boots.