Turn 40: Edge vs King

Kage: "What."

Edge: "Huh, what is it Kage?"

Edge turned to his ghost like partner, his eyebrows raised and his heart sinking.

Kage: "It's Skye and Cass, their life forces are fading." 

Edge: "What! You better be joking!" 

Kage shook his head sadly, looking up at the remaining stairs they had.

Edge: "Damn!" 

Edge banged his fist against the wall, his body starting to tremble.

Kage: "Edge-" 

Edge: "Stop Kage, I know. Let's just continue. The sooner we get this over with the more of a chance we have to save them."

Kage nodded and the two continued.

When they reached the rooftop someone was waiting for them amidst the drizzle. 

King: "Finally here Edge. Let's get this overt with."

Edge nodded and walked up to the field, placing his deck down. 

King: "But before we do, may I ask why you abandoned the Underground Fighters?" 

Edge payed close attention to his purple eyes, coming to the conclusion he was possessed.

Edge: "That's because, two years ago, a white haired teenager with a shy personality and a missing backpack walked into Card Universe."

*Edge's starting*

Edge: "I draw and ride Blaster Javelin (8,000), then use Fullbau's skill to add Blaster Dark to my hand." ]

A card ejected itself from his deck and he revealed it to be Blaster Dark.

Edge: "Calling to bottom middle another Blaster Javelin (6,000)." 

Edge decided to use his skill, discarding Phantom Blaster Dragon to add another Phantom Blaster Dragon to his hand for the sole purpose of thinning the deck, and before you ask it's the break ride version.

Edge: "I end my turn."

. . .

Edge: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 1.

King: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 0.

King's turn
. . .

King: "How about when we're done you join us again."

Edge: "Only if you win."

King: "Deal. I ride Dragwizard Fuamnach (7,000) and call Creeping Dark Goat (5,000) to bottom middle."

*Battle Phase* 

King: "Swing at vanguard (12,000 vs 8,000)."

Edge: "No guard."

King flipped the top card over, no trigger.

Edge grunted as the spell came into contact with his vanguard, but stood his ground.

Kage: "Careful Edge, this fight can lead to permanent damage."

Edge: "I know, that's one of the reasons why I have to try to end this quick. Damage check, no trigger."

. . .

Edge: Hand 5, Damage 1, Soul 1.

King: Hand 6, Damage 0, Soul 0.

Edge's turn
. . .

Edge: "I draw and ride Blaster Dark (10,000), and since he has a Blaster Javelin in soul he gains one thousand.