Turn 19: Overlord vs Blademaster P:1

Ralph studied his hand closely, slowly analyzing each play he can do in the future and present. "Are you ready?" Clair asked as she finished reshuffling her deck. "Yeah, let's get this underway!" Ralph exclaimed excitedly and placed a hand on Conroe.

"Stand up, Vanguard." Clair said.
"Stand up, the Vanguard." Ralph said.

Serrated Dracokid and Lizard Soldier, Conroe appeared in a bright flash of red and each glowed red, along with their owners. Ralph felt something strange inside his heart and stopped for a second, looking over at Conroe who was looking back at him. Ralph placed a hand over his heart and smiled, which caused Conroe to smile as well.

"I draw to begin the turn." Clair said, swiping her right hand down and Dracokid copying that action.

...
*Clair Starting*
...

"I ride Dragon Knight, Niam (7,000)." Clair's Dracokid glowed a deep shade of red and the Kagero symbol slammed into it, transforming it into the dragon knight.

"I move Dracokid backwards and that will pass the turn." Clair smiled as the spirit of Dracokid jumped backwards into a Kagero symbol and turned back into a real thing. "I wonder what kind of player you grew up to be, Ralphy." Clair asked herself quietly, blushing to herself.

...
Clair: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 0, F.D.D 0.

Ralph: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 0, F.D.D: 0.

*Ralph's turn*
...

"I draw and ride Dragon Partner, Monica (7,000)." The dragon dancer appeared in a wonderful tornado of sparks and Conroe appeared behind her.

*Battle Phase*

"I attack with Dragon Partner, Monica boosted by Conroe (12,000 vs 7,000)." Monica nodded and started running to Niam, glowing a bright red due to the particles escaping Conroe.

"No guard." Clair said, watching as Niam raised his shield.

"Drive check, nothing." Ralph added Protect Orb Dragon to his hand as Clair made a mental note of that.

Monica frontflipped into the air and kicked downwards, her foot catching fire and hitting Niam dead on.

"Damage check, nothing." Clair's added Dragonic Blademaster to her damage zone and turned up to face Ralph, "It's now my turn" She said.

...
Clair: Damage 1, Hand 5, Soul 0, F.D.D 0.

Ralph: Damage 0, Hand 6, Soul 0, F.D.D 0.

*Clair's turn*
...

"I draw and ride Radiant Dragon (9,000)." Crimson flames exploded from the ground as another symbol crashed into the knight, turning him into a dragon. The dragon was followed by another dragon which quickly went away.

"I use the skill of Artpique, by shooting him into the soul I select a unit and give it plus three thousand." Clair tapped Radiant Dragon and it glowed a bright red once more, a lot of glowing was going on. (9,000 + 3,000 = 12,000).

*Battle Phase*

"I declare an attack with Radiant Dragon boosted by Dracokid (127000 vs 7,000)." Radiant Dragon opened it's mouth and a red ball of energy mixed with golden fragments appeared.

"I won't guard." Ralph said as he braced himself. He knew this would hurt.

"Drive check, Dragon Knight, Jannet which is a critical trigger." Jannet appeared in front of Radiant Dragon and raised it's sword. The Radiant Dragon let loose a laser that hit Monica, Conroe, and Ralph square on. Ralph surpressed a yell of pain as Monica did the same and the two of them landed on their knees.