Turn 31: D.U. vs G.P.

Dark Union versus Gold Paladin Part 1

Robyn and her teacher silently shuffled their respective decks as Sally made breakfast for all six of them.

Robyn: "So, where'd you disappear to?"

Robyn shifted her attention to the white eyes of Star as his gaze became distant.

Star: "I-I joined a person called Requiem for a short time. It didn't feel right, but that's all I could do at the time."

Robyn was about to ask who this Requiem person was, but saw the distant look on his face and stopped. She would get an answer from someone else instead.

Robyn: "Stand up, Rising Lionet."

Star: "Stand up, Radiant Wolf."

Robyn looked up at Star, surprised to see a Dark Union deck and worried about what happened with him.

Star: "Don't worry Robyn, I'm still myself and nothing's changing that now."

Star smiled and looked back down at his hand, scanning his cards for plays. Robyn shook a thought from her head and looked back down at her hand, she wouldn't let Star down.

*Robyn's starting*

Robyn: "I draw and ride Knight of Morning Shadow, Kimarcus (8,000)."

Robyn closed her eyes trying to imagine the world of Cray, but was snapped back to reality by Star tapping the table.

Robyn: "Huh, what is it?" 

Robyn turned her attention back to Star who was smiling softly at her.

Star: "If you want to see Cray, I have an easier way to do just that."

This time Star closed his eyes and the world around Robyn started shifting. She was no longer in the kitchen sitting down in her pajamas but rather wearing Kimarcus's armor, a lance in hand and the wide fields of Cray surrounding her.

Robyn: "Wow, this is, something else."

Robyn smiled and turned to a wolf, who she could tell was Star.

Robyn: "I call Rising Lionet to bottom middle and pass to you."

...

Star: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 0.

Robyn: Hand 5, Damage 0, Soul 0.

Star's Turn
...

Star: "I draw and ride Knight of the Mist (7,000)."

Knight of the Mist was a wispy looking knight, wearing white medieval ages armor and a sword clear white sword in his right hand, a white lance in his left hand, and mist coming off of the armor.

Star: "Calling Radiant Wolf to the bottom middle circle and moving to the battle phase."

*Battle Phase*

Knight of the Mist raised his sword and positioned his lance behind his back, gripping the pole near the blade. 

Star: "Knight of the Mist boosted by Radiant Wolf attacks (12,000 vs 8,000)."

Robyn shook her head and raised her lance in response, her answer obviously a no guard.

Knight of the Mist dashed forward, a card floating in front of him and that card being Succubus Knight. Sensing no trigger, Knight of the Mist spun around, slashing Robyn along the chest. Robyn expected it to hurt, but felt nothing and unaware the blade had phased right through her.