Character Bio 2

Cassandra Mystolic: Age 17
Deck: Harri

Bio: A cardfighter who perfers to entertain the crowd rather than win. Her reason for this comes from her early life where her little sister and her were abused by their father, which ended up with her little sister dying and her father being arrested. With losing her child, Cassandra's mother buried herself in alcohol and locked Cass away from her life. This caused Cass to grow depressed and tired of living, until she met Star Shado and showed her a kindness she wasn't expecting, to also bear her suffering with her. They became close friends after that and remained close for a few years until Cass moved on from him and met Kate and Chloe, leaving Star behind for a few more years. She's an energetic young teen and a joy to be around for the most part and is usually the person to cheer up the group while they're down.

Appearance: she has short, pink hair that's styled into a flower design on top of her head and her eyes are colored an amber color. She wears a white shirt with pink ruffles at the end of her sleeves and bottom of it, over the shirt is a long, duel layered pink magician's robe with the center open and sleeves that end by her elbows. The inner layer is made of a soft silk and covers the most of her body, falling down to her knees and ending in a jagged point with golden outlines that fall down from the top. The outer layer acts more like a jacket and stops right below her breasts, with a golden lines near the edges and running across the middle, this is also the part where it holds her duel layered hood. Similar to the coat, the inner layer is a standard silk and leaves a good part of her face open, the outer layer is much heavier and covers her face, falling down to her nose. She wears a pink skirt that falls above her knees and black leggings to cover the rest. She completes her look by wearing high heel boots colored pink.

...

Raven Larios: Age 16
Deck: Messiah

Bio: Coming from an unknown town that was obliterated by Dark Union, his only saving grace and the reason he lives to this day is Forest, the ex tactician of Dark Union, who rescued him at the last minute and explained the whole situation. Following the advice of his new partner, he traveled to Starstream city to find and warn Star and Edge, but was too late when he arrived. So he decided to join Neo Generation in an attempt to avenge his fallen friends and family while also rescuing the two opposite knights. His relationship with Cassandra has grown over the year they've been missing from Neo Generation and they're time has been awkward together. They both fell in love with one another, but are too scared to tell the other for two separate reasons. The reason he does entertainment is to inspire people to stand up and never let anything bring them down, and if they fall to the floor, as long as they can breath there will always be a chance to continue.

Appearance: Raven is from hispanic origins and has raven black hair that he lets down, making a unique style of a large widow's peak in the center of his face, two thick strands of hair falling down the sides of his face and letting the back fall to the top of his neck. He has brown eyes that resemble that of an oak tree at the beginning of spring. He wears a black shirt and black jacket with a heavy hood and who's sleeves fall to his elbows, a pair of baggy jeans and black sneakers.

...

Okami Yamamoto: Age 41

Bio: An ex teacher of Argon elementary school and Nicole's (Star's niece) old teacher, she had to quit her job after the incident at the spiral left her crippled from the waist down, but Tora gladly gave her a job at Card Universe, where she can continue to help kids and teens alike and see Nicole on a daily basis. One thing that many people don't know about Okami is that she is a single mother and works harder to support her six year old son.

Appearance: she has long black hair that she lets down all the time and soft hazel eyes that are filled to the brim with motherly care. She often wears dresses that are colored after one color of the rainbow with a leather belt tied around the waist. She has small, black glasses with jewels near the brims and a scarf that was handmade by Nicole, as a thank you gift for saving her life.