Turn 24: Tachikaze vs Dark Union P:1

When Skye had finally recovered from her ice cream they all bust out laughing, Skye doing it out of embarrassment at first but when the others chipped in it turned genuine. That didn't last long though.

???: "Are you by any chance Skye and Edge?"

The group of four turned around and saw a cloaked figure staring at them, with his features almost impossible to see. He wore a pitch black cloak that covered him from head-to-toe in shadows, and the only visible thing we're dull, red eyes.

Skye & Edge: "Can we assume your a member of Dark Union?"

The two asked, prepping themselves for a fight.

???: "I am, correct. I assume you know the drill."

Multiple red dots sprouted out from within the hood the mysterious man was wearing and the air around them became cold, empty, and hopeless. Everyone but Tora let out a cold shiver.

Edge and Ezekiel were the first ones to step forward, tightening their fingerless fighting gloves, but then Skye walked in front of them, turning back to face them she said, "leave this to me."

Tora: "come on, you three had your fun in the past, but now my turn."

Tora walked out from behind Skye and Edge immediately started walking backwards.

Edge: "you got this."

Edge said, obviously scared of something Skye and Ezekiel had no clue about.

Ezekiel: "Wait, you can Cardfight?"

The surprise in his voice wasn't with reason, all of Tora's teammates had no clue she even watched the game, much less play it.

Tora: "Of course I can, I'm more than a pretty face. Now, Skye watch and learn." A digital field appeared in front of all of them, and a tabletop in front of the two fighters. Time crawled into a stop and the field around them had grew as dark as the night sky, then purple clouds rolled in overhead and started releasing sparks of purple electricity.

Tora: "Fight!
???: "Fight."

...
Tora starting
...

"I draw and ride Cold Dragon, Freezernyx (7,000), then I use the forerunner skill of Baby Camera (5,000) to call it to the bottom right circle." Tora looked up at the cloaked figure and smiled, "your out of your league, I end my turn."

...
Tora: Hand: 5, Damage: 0, Soul: 0, F.D.D: 0

???: Hand: 5, Damage: 0, Soul: 0, F.D.D: 0

???'s Turn
...

"I'll make sure to enjoy this." The mysterious man said to himself, smiling up at Tora. The man placed the card he drew on top of his vanguard, "I ride ShadowSoul Alchemist (7,000) and call my forerunner to the bottom middle circle."

ShadowSoul Alchemist was a tall, slender man standing at seven foot nine inches, wearing a dusty and worn out white lab coat that had the back cut off a bit and pointed down, he was shirtless and had snow white skin and he was so skinny that you could see his ribs, he had baggy black dress pants that looked two sizes too big and held up with a leather belt, a hood was pulled over his head and he wore a blank white mask, his hands reached the bottom of his legs and he held two bottles, one blue and one green.

The forerunner was ShadowSoul Ghost, but with an updated design. ShadowSoul Ghost was a floating brown robe with purple mist coming out from the bottom, it had it's hood pulled up but that didn't mean much, it's face was almost bone like and had no eyeballs. It had 5,000 attack.