Turn 13: Ezel vs Seeker part 2

Nicole: Damage: 2, Hand: 6, Soul: 2, F.D.D: 1

Sapphire: Damage: 4, Hand: 7, Soul: 1, F.D.D: 0

...
Sapphire's turn
...

"I draw." Sapphire stated as she closed her eyes and stabbed the ground underneath her. "He truly is the shining light of hope, at the bottom of despair. Riding!" Sapphire yelled as a giant storm of blinding light shot down on top of her. "Light Source Seeker, Alfred Exiv (11,000)!" She yelled through the twister of light, then just as it had appeared it quickly disappeared, and all it took was a mega sized slash of Sapphire's new blade and a violent stab into the floor.

"I'm not done here, Seeker's are Royal Paladins so they have access to their strides, and my vanguard has Alfred in his name so I can use this guy!" She held up a shining card that completely blinded Nicole for the time being. The strength of said card forced Nicole onto her knees and she desperately stabbed her sword into the ground to avoid being blown away. "Gancelot Peace Saver!" Sapphire yelled as the light finally dissipated and Sapphire was resting on top of the horse with a blue wind surrounding the horse and her.

"Next I'm calling Little Tactician Marron (7,000) and using her skill to counterblast one and superior call Blaster Blade Seeker from my deck with an additional three thousand power boost." Marron appeared to the right of Gancelot and he quickly opened his book before holding his hand forward, summoning a rune in front of him that rose Blaster Blade Seeker from the deck.

"That's not all, I'll call Agreement Seeker, Menprius (9,000) above File and this will sign your defeat, because my next turn will end this." Sapphire had declared, making Nicole gasp and go wide eyed.

"Agreement Seeker gets a boost of five thousand and strikes at your Vanguard (9+5=14, 14,000 vs 11,000)." Nicole had managed to stumble upwards despite the bruises covering her soul and raised her blades, "no guard." Agreement Seeker leaped forward and slashed at Nicole's side before she had a chance to react. Nicole yelped in pain and fell forwards, "if you think you can beat me, think again. Edge is one of the most powerful here and he's never won against me, so if you want to give in I won't blame you." Sapphire had told Nicole, hoping on the inside that she would stand back up. She wanted to teach the kid this world wasn't all rainbows, but she did have potential to be strong.

"I won't listen to you damnit. If Star can push past this kind of pain, then I can as well! This fight isn't going to be done for a long time, and when it does end I swear I'll be standing victorious." Nicole had promised Sapphire, standing up and brandishing her blades.

"Alright, next is my attack and I'll use my skill." Sapphire raised her sword, absorbing some green light, "what Gancelot allows me to do is I can countercharge one if my heart card is a 'Blaster' or 'Alfred' card and I get another check, not only that but if I did have another face up G-unit, then my critical increases as well!"

Sapphire had pointed her blade towards Nicole and her horse reared upwards before charging forward and leaping in the air.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Sapphire, but my Holy Mage, Bryderi will put a complete stop to that move!" Nicole held her card in front of her and it glowed a radiant yellow, then out of nowhere Bryderi leaped into action and smashed his shield into Gancelot's blade.

"Check one!"
Nothing.

"Check Two!" This time Sapphire pushed against the shield harder.
Nothing.

"Check Three!"
Once more, nothing.

"Final Check!!!"
Gancelot glowed a bright yellow and then that light shot towards Blaster Blade Seeker and enveloped him, "critical trigger!" Sapphire yelled, pushing backwards and landing back on her horse.

"Blaster Blade Seeker! Strike her down (9+3+5+7=24, 24,000 vs 11,000)!" Sapphire commanded, sending Blaster Blade running at her.

"I won't guard!" Nicole braced herself for the hit, but no amount of bracing could get her used to it. The hilt of Blaster Blade smashed into her stomach, sending her backwards and rolling across the floor.

Nicole stared at the ground a bit while her damage went into the sky. Nicole was panting harder than normal and held her stomach, it felt like something was wrong. She forced her head upwards, towards Sapphire, and wispered out some words that couldn't have been heard and collapsed.

Winner: Undetermined

"Nicole!?" Sapphire yelled as she dropped her cards and rushed towards the kid's side. Over from the other side of the shop Brandon, Cass, and Raven heard this and looked at each other with pale faces. They ran over to where Nicole and Sapphire were and saw Sapphire bent over Nicole, "come on Nicole, this isn't funny!" Tears were rolling down Sapphire's face as Cass rushed to Nicole's wrist.

"She still has a pulse, thank the heavens. What happened?" Cass asked Sapphire who was being held by Raven. "I-I-I don't know. One second we're fine and having fun, then the next she collapsed." Sapphire said, tears distorting her words slightly. "Well, I think we better get her to a hospital. Raven, Brandon, can you take her? I have a feeling I know who's behind this and I need Sapphire's assistance." Brandon and Raven nodded, picking up Nicole's body and running to the hospital. To protect his sister from the rain, Brandon had wrapped her in his jacket and threw the hood up.

"So, who do you think is responsible?" Sapphire said, still having tears roll down her face. "Earlier in the day, I saw Star, all except he had brown hair and eyes. It might be my imagination but could it be possible Seth didn't die?"