Chapter 4

Lexie Pov

Once I pulled up to the cafe I got out and locked my door. I grabbed my bag and things then I walked inside. I spotted Morgan sitting to table and when she saw me she stood up.

" Hey good morning Lexie what's on the agenda for us today," Morgan asked hugging her.

" A lot more than expected I need to go apartment shopping like today. I have to be out my dorm by Saturday so you know how stress full that is.

I leave to go to Los Angeles for my release party Thursday my bar exam got moved to Wednesday and my week about be in over drive.

Therefore your week is about too be in over drive too Morgan. I need you to find me some apartments to go check out in about thirty minutes," Lexie said texting.

" Okay like what's your budget for rent," Morgan asked opening her laptop.

" For my budget keep it around about $3,000 month no more than $10,000. It also needs have security because my life about to be fully public after this Friday," Lexie said.

" Isn't your life already public tho Lexie," Morgan asked.

" It is but my publicist already told me the paparazzi about to get worse once I'm now the next top model," Lexie said.

" Oh yeah and at @2 you have some meeting to pick your two new body guards. The agency is covering them and you don't have choice. It's for your own protection buy they are letting you choice," Morgan said.

" What I don't want no damn body following me around what kind of shit," Lexie said.

" Hi can I take your order my name is May," the waitress said.

" I'll have bottle of sparkling water and strawberry bagel you want anything Morgan on me," Lexie said.

" Yeah let me just have a Medium coffee with two shots of cream and three shots of sugar," Morgan said.

" Okay but if you don't mind can I have picture with you Lexie I'm big fan of your fashion," May said.

" Sure," Lexie stood up and took picture with the girl.

" Thanks I will be right back with y'all order," May said.

" Your welcome and thank you May," Lexie said smiling.

" See it's not going be nothing like this in few one person okay . Although when you have hundred people screaming your name what you going to do.

It's going to get ten times worse Lexie. It's going get worse when people find out your the next top modeling with 30 million dollars deal," Morgan said.

" I don't think it's going be that bad but I'm about call Amy now," Lexie said putting her phone to her ear.

" Here's your sparkling water and strawberry bagel and your Medium coffee with two shots of cream and three shots of sugar," May said sitting everything on table.

" Thank you," Lexie and Morgan said.

" Your welcome let me know if need anything else," May said walking away.

Phone Conversation

Amy- Hi how's my soon to be next top model doing ??

Lexie- Good I called because my assistant informed me that y'all set up for me pick body guards. Why I don't want anyone following me around ???

Amy- Baby listen

Lexie- One stop there I'm not your baby two why ??

Amy- Lexie your life about change on drastic scale. This is for your protection and you don't have choice.

Lexie- Fine good bye Amy

Amy-  See you in Los Angeles on Thursday

Lexie- Okay

Phone Conversation End

Once I hung up on the call with Amy I ate my bagel and drunk my water. After I was finished I saw the shaderoom and TMZ leaked new pictures of me and Odell running in park this morning the caption said: Looks like NFL player @Odell_Beckham and girl @Leixe_Liberty was spotted getting there work out in together this morning #baewatch13

I just laughed and scrolled past it because I hate this crap. I didn't even see no one taking pictures but whatever. I looked on Cardi page and she had tagged me in something. When I looked I saw it was the video I posted earlier and it said : Missing my bestie but she always my A1 my back bone. Can't wait to get back to New York Wednesday we got lot to do 😘😘@Lexie_Westbrooks

I just laughter and commented back and said : Can't wait for you get back too bestie keep grinding boo 😘🔥

Cardi been traveling and doing interviews and stuff about her new song. I'm proud of my bitch and I'm so ready for her get back. She flying out to Los Angeles with me Thursday for my revealing party.

I'm just ready for her to get back already she been gone two weeks now. After I wrapped that up Morgan caught my attention by calling my name.

" Yes what's up Morgan," Lexie asked.

" I booked twenty places for us to go view you ready," Morgan asked.

" That was fast I like that and yes let's go," Lexie said standing up.

" Can we have the bill," Morgan asked May.

" Don't worry about it was on the house," May said.

" Thanks but here's tip you were rally nice," Lexie said reaching her $10 dollar bill.

" Thank you and any time you come back it's on the house if I'm here. My dad owns this place and I just love you," May said.

" Thanks that's so kind and it was nice meeting you May," Lexie said giving her one more friendly smile before walking out the door with Morgan.

" Okay the first building is fifteen minutes away from here and is $4,400 a month," Morgan said walking to car.

" That's cool put it in my gps when we get in the car," Lexie Said opening her car door.

" Okay and we need hurry before the traffic starts," Morgan said.

" Right because we have to much to do today to be stuck up in traffic in New York," Lexie Said starting the car up.

" I think that's the only thing I hate about New York," Morgan said.

" Right I cant even," Lexie said backing out and pulling off.