Chapter 44

Lexie Pov

After Odell and I had dinner with his family we all just chilled after until it was time for me and Odell to go out to the club. When Odell and I got home we both just went and showered and started getting dress. I decided to wear this one piece jumper with some matching heels.

After I had that on I added my gold Rolex and of course, I never take my ring off. I decided to take my black wig off and just let my natural hair down and it was on point baby all I had to do was brush it out. After I did that I touched my makeup up and then I was ready to go. When I walked back into my room I saw Odell was dressed so I walked up and pecked his lips.

" You ready to go now sexy and by the way, you smell damn good," Odell said pecking her lips again

" Don't I always smell good tho and you don't look so bad your self," Lexie said.

" Stop tripping on your man you know i'm killing it," Odell said.

" Yes you are babe and you smell amazing but guess what I got you a surprise," Lexie said.

" What you got now because nothing can't top these limited editions diamond bracelet you got your man," Odell said showing his wrist.

" Wanna bet I got us a room tonight after we leave the club and you don't have pack anything at all our clothes already there," Lexie said showing him the key.

" What you got be trying to do to you in this room," Odell asked Lexie kissing her neck.

" Oh no sir what you got me about to do to you it's your night," Lexie said kissing him and rubbing her hand over his crotch.

" WAIT LEXIE," Odell said moving her hand.

" What's wrong Dell," Lexie asked.

" Nothing but if you kept your hand their any longer we wouldn't make it out this room," Odell said.

" Whatever let's go our car outside waiting," Lexie said grabbing his hand.

" Damn that ass looking too good can we just skip the club party tonight," Odell asked slapping Lexie ass as they walked down the stairs.

" Ouch and no because we going out damn you acting thirsty this punani ain't going no were damn Dell," Lexie said laughing.

" Lexie bruh I haven't smashed in four days we use have sex every day or at least every other day," Odell said pouting.

" Boy if you don't calm down and you better get use to cold showers and face time sex because we not about see each other as often. I leave Sunday to go London and you leave to play in Dallas," Lexie said.

" I know I wish you could just come with your man damn bae," Odell said.

" I know but we both busy getting to that bread I love you tho," Lexie said pecking his lips.