Chapter 80

Lexie Pov

Omg yall it's the next morning and if you believe this or not i'm the first person up in the whole house. When we got in the house it was already @5 in the morning and now it's @10 and no one up but me.

I didn't even bother waking anyone up because my manager and I from club Lexie Liberty in Miami needed to talk business. Plus my manager in this club is my cousin Jaydon and know I can trust him. When he texted me he was here I didn't even put clothes on I just slipped on a shirt and some shorts and went door stairs to let him in.

" Moring cousin," Jaydon said.

" Moring come in we need talk business," Lexie said letting him in the house.

Once Jaydon came into the house we sat at the table and started talking business. I was knocking lot stuff out the way and typing everything in my computer as we were handling it. Once we came to how much we made last night my mind almost went blank.

" How much I made last night come again," Lexie said shook.

" I don't know why you shook Lexie it's $50 to get in the club per person and then the amount of drinks people were buying we made $350,000 grand last night off one night," Jaydon said.

" We literally almost ran out of liquor I got to order more inventor today right now actually," Jaydon said.

" Dang well I already see you transferred all $350,000 grand into my account i'm transferring you back $25,000 to stock back up on everything and take care of other needs whatever. Also at the end of each month I'll transfer the payment for the employees and yourself sound good," Lexie asked.

" Yes cousin take care I got little chick to go fuck now business handled," Jaydon said.

" Umm hum better not let none of them chicks in my club for free either," Lexie said laughing.

" Just couple not so many," Jaydon said laughing as he walked out the door.

That boy there I thought to myself as he left out the house. I then reach into my bag and pulled out the envelope that August had given me at the club. Inside of it was a flash drive so I hooked up to my computer and put my headphones in. Once I was finished listening to all thirteen songs I picked up my phone and went outside and called August.

" Hello," August said into the phone.

" Your new album fire Auggy," Lexie said with big smile.

" Glad you like it most of the songs about you anyway sexy. You the first person to hear it beside my record label so can't show anyone yet," August said grinning on the other end.

" I would never congrats tho you gone go all the way with this one i'm just saying," Lexie said laughing.

" I hope so buttercup how was your night not that I don't already know. Lexie Liberty Westbrooks this that and this every time I turn on my phone tv or whatever," August said.

" I know i'm getting tired of seeing me to but it was a moment for life I will say that thanks for popping in tho," Lexie said.

" No problem i'm always there whenever you need me buttercup you know that," August said.

" I know congrats again I'll talk to you soon Auggy," Lexie said.

" Alright love you and remember always keep your head up a queen never tips her crown," August said.

" I know love you too and never tilt your head a King never let his crown slip off," Lexie said laughing.

" Our favorite quotes can't believe you still remember," August said.

" How could I forget but Love you," Lexie said.

" Love you too see later," August said behind phone disconnected.

" Who was that lil sis," Lucus asked scaring the hell out of Lexie.

" Boy don't be creeping up on no one like that," Lexie said hitting him in chest.

" Whatever but who was that who were you saying I love you to because your nigga upstairs," Lucus asked.

" No one God Lucus," Lexie said trying walk past him but he pulled her back.

" WHAT," Lexie screamed softly as possible.

" Lexie I saw August pop up in club last night what's going on. When did y'all start back talking last time I check he broke your heart," Lucus said.

" Fine since your ass so nosey damn. I saw August for first time in four years at my Reveling party in Los Angeles. He performed after he reached out to me and we talked.

I told him I forgave him for what he did me. Then we decided to move on because at end of the day he always gone be my first love. That never change it's always gone be spot in my heart that belongs to him," Lexie said.

" Lil sis I'm telling you this for your own good cut off connections with August again. From man point view he wants you back Lexie so need to stop. Take that piece of heart that belong to him and put bullet through it.

Ain't that's what you told me it felt like when found out August was cheating on you. Like he shot you in heart now you need do the same," Lucus said kissing the top of her head before walking away.

" You know I hate you Lucus," Lexie screamed loud enough for him hear.

" Love you with all my heart to baby sis," Lucus said walking back upstairs.

The day went on and everyone woke up and got on with their life. The boys went to go practice before the game and all us went to. I enjoyed it and had a good time. The boys ended up winning as always then we went turned up at club Lexie Liberty.

To bad this winning streak might have end off and on the field 😉