Chapter 33

Lexie Pov

I was sleeping so good bruh I swear until I heard something fall. When I opened my eyes I saw we were still asleep on the floor in the living room. Odell was still sleeping but when I looked in front of him I didn't see Maddie so I called her name.

She didn't answer me so I got off the floor and walked into the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen I saw Maddie sitting at the table eating Ice cream. I laughed and just sat next to her and then she looked up at me.

" Who said that you could have ice cream for breakfast," Lexie asked taking the ice cream away.

" No one I got hungry," Maddie said laughing.

" Well how about we go bathe you and put some clothes on and then I'll cook breakfast," Lexie said putting the ice cream back in the freezer.

" Okay but can I help you make breakfast," Maddie said dropping the spoon in the sink.

" Yeah," Lexie said smiling.

" Thank you," Maddie said.

" Your welcome now come on so we can go make you a bubble bath," Lexie said picking Maddie up.

Once I got upstairs I started Maddie bubble bath but I still had to go back downstairs and get the clothes and things we bought her out the range rover. Therefore I turned the tv on and sat her on the bed while I went back downstairs.

Odell was still on the floor sleeping and I just laughed at him. That man can sleep through anything so I just ignored him and walked in the garage. The range is still filled with all the baby things we bought yesterday.

We never took anything out of the car because we got bring to my sister house anyway. Therefore after about three minutes of looking for Maddie things I finally found them. I closed the range and then walked back upstairs.

I sat the bags on the floor and then went turned the water off. I stripped Maddie from her pj that she had on and put her in the tub. I watched her play in the bubbles for then I bathe her and got her out the tub.

I dried her off and then put her underwear on after and helped her brush her teeth. Once she was finished I bought her in the room and just put her on the Nike Outfit we bought her yesterday. After she had that on I lotioned her little body and then combed her hair.

I just put in a high bun with her baby hairs slayed and two little curls on the side. My niece was now on point the last thing I did was slip some socks on her feet then put the shoes on Odell had bought her yesterday.

 My niece was now on point the last thing I did was slip some socks on her feet then put the shoes on Odell had bought her yesterday

Now that she was dressed and finished I told her to sit on a bed and watch tv while I get dress. I didn't really have anything to do today so I might just go watch Odell practice again. Plus I might as well enjoy the little free time because Monday i'm taking off to Paris to do photos and magazine and stuff.

When I made sure Maddie was good I walked in the bathroom and started the shower. I got into it and took quick shower and took care of my hygiene. When I was finished I got out and wrapped the towel around me.

I brushed my teeth and then I flat iron my real hair because I didn't feel like putting any wig on today. After that was finished I put my bra and panties on and then walked into the room. Maddie little ass had gone back to sleep snoring on the bed.

I just laughed and walked into the closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear this long brown dress so I slipped it on and then added the chain Odell bought me with his initials and put on. Once that was finished I added my diamond earring then slipped on my fluffy slippers.

I walked back out into the room and went into the bathroom and got started on my makeup

I walked back out into the room and went into the bathroom and got started on my makeup. It didn't take long because I didn't put much on so took like fifteen minutes.

After that was finished I looked back in the room and saw Maddie had woke back up already. I shook my head because there's no way you going wake back up that fast. Although it didn't bother me because her and I were going to make breakfast together.

" You ready to go downstairs and make breakfast," Lexie asked.

" Yeah, can I have strawberry," Maddie asked.

" Yup come on," Lexie said picking Maddie up and walking downstairs.

Once we got downstairs I took out everything we needed. Then I had Maddie help me wash the fruits and stuff off. It took us about thirty minutes to cook breakfast then we were finished. I guess Odell smelled the food cause his ass was up as soon as I turned the stove off.

" Morning babe," Odell said grabbing a piece of bacon.

" Morning sleepy head," Lexie said as she pecked his lips.

" What about me I don't get a good morning," Maddie said from sitting in the chair.

" My bad Maddie bug morning," Odell said picking her up and tickling.

" Stop.....," Maddie said laughing.

" Fine," Odell said sitting her back in chair.

" Here's your plate and here go Maddie," Lexie said reaching each of them plate.

" Thank you," Maddie said.

" Your welcome," Lexie said pinching her cheek.

" Yeah thanks, bae this good," Odell said stuffing his face.

" I know everything I cook delicious," Lexie said sitting down eating.

" Yo cooking ain't the only thing you got that's delicious," Odell said smirking at Lexie.

" Boy my niece her you better stop," Lexie said laughing.

" What else does she got that's delicious I wanna try," Maddie said which caused both of them to laugh.

" I have delicious smoothies I'll make one after eat," Lexie told Maddie trying change the subject why kicking Odell under the table.