Chapter 55

" So what's up who's the little girl on the couch," Lexie asked sitting on couch on the patio.

Odell told Lexie everything that happened from moment he got to Jamal house to after he picked Mariah up some food.

" Dang that's harsh I couldn't imagine bruh I could never that just broke my heart," Lexie said.

" I know Jamel was gone break Dorothy face if I wasn't their. I'm just happy he gone meet up with social worker and his lawyer right now. I couldn't imagine my kid being in that I would lose my fucking mind bruh," Odell said.

" Right you wanna know what I thought when I saw girl sleeping on couch," Lexie asked laughing.

" What you thought I had kid," Odell asked laughing but Lexie didn't.

" Wait Lexie you thought I had kid real talk," Odell asked laughing harder.

" Yeah I didn't know what to think of what you was about to say," Lexie said laughing.

" I only got one baby unless there's something you want to tell me," Odell asked pulling Lexie into his lap.

" Naw I ain't got nothing to tell you daddy your pull out game A1," Lexie said laughing.

" Maybe it shouldn't be then," Odell said kissing Lexie neck.

" Boy Bye," Lexie said trying get out of grip only for him to tighten it.

" Where you trying to go you don't have nothing to do," Odell said.

" I know I leave for Paris tomorrow I'm miss you so much," Lexie said snuggling her face in Odell's neck.

" I'm miss you to baby girl but I also leave tomorrow for Houston. I got photo shoot Saturday to do for cover of magazine out there and some side business," Odell said.

" Why didn't you tell me that's amazing Dell," Lexie said pecking his cheek.

" I don't know my vibe just kind of got down after what my boy was going through," Odell said.

" I know it's sad but hopefully everything work out in his favor and that little girl okay," Lexie said playing in Odell hair why sitting on his lap facing him.

" I do to most people sees Jamel as player but he's good person and great dad. He just been through lot of shit in his life. He have three baby mamas but it's not what sound like.

The first two actually pretty cool and they actually was in love with Jamel his first baby mama was his high school sweetheart but when it was senior year they went to different colleges and they broke up.

Although a month into college she  called him because they were still friends and she told him she was pregnant with his baby. They have ten year old boy together now and he Pro at basketball.

His second child his other son was with his college girlfriend. Jamel and her were together all college and when he got drafted he cheated on her but then she ended up pregnant.

Now that little girl Mariah is blessing but it also was his karma he fucked hoe and got her pregnant. He lost the second love of his life and that's just when he stopped caring," Odell said.

" That's sad what the first two baby mamas do now that they not with Jamel," Lexie asked laying on Odell's shoulder.

" They both married with other kids the first one school teacher and the second one a Engineer," Odell said.

" That's cool but Dell who was your first one," Lexie asked curiously.

" Um to be honest you I never really settled with girl before. I guess you could say at the time I was on my Jamel shit," Odell said.

" Like no love in high school I know in college you told me you didn't have girlfriend you were focusing on getting to the Nfl," Lexie said.

" High school I had girlfriend but we broke up Junior year because she moved away and then that was that I never had any after that," Odell said.

" Oh," Lexie said.

" What about you and your first love," Odell asked Lexie but he felt her tense up.

" That's a very long story," Lexie said laughing.

" Where we going huh I got time," Odell said pecking her lip.

" My first love was older guy I never dated anyone my age or younger than me. I always dated someone two or more years older than me.

He was a boy who played around in streets selling drugs. I was the little hot ass sixteen years old messing with someone eighteen. All it did was cause me heart break he lied to me and cheated with multiple girls," Lexie said.

" I'm sorry to hear that baby girl," Odell said pecking her lips.

" It's okay it's the pass I learnt to live with it now I got good man. One who treats me like queen and I know loves me with all his heart plus I'm the only baby," Lexie said smiling in Odell face.

" That you are baby girl I love you more than you ever know," Odell said gripping her add in his hands.

" I love you to Odell Cornelius Beckham Jr," Lexie said giving him long passionate kiss.

" So how many boyfriends you had not including me," Odell asked.

" Boy I'm not about to with you we have had enough passes down memory lane for the day but if must know just two not including you," Lexie said.

" Ha my number lower than your one I only had one two including you," Odell said laughing.

" Boy but you got more bodies than me I know for fact," Lexie said.

" Now see I set myself up for that one didn't I," Odell asked laughing.

" Yup you did but don't answer it because I don't care because I know you only been inside of me for the past year and couple months,"Lexie said pecking his lips.

" I know about make amazing two year with an amazing girl pretty soon I love you so much Lexie Liberty Westbrooks," Odell said kissing her lip.

" I know you do," Lexie said.

" Cocky much," Odell asked laughing.

" Yup you rubbing off on me," Lexie said laughing.

" I'm rubbing off what if I drop you," Odell asked to pretend make Lexie fall.

" ODELL YOU BETTER NOT," Lexie said holding on to his neck tighter.