Chapter 69

Jamel Pov

I just have landed back in New York and I have been going through a lot. After I got Lawriece number I never used it. I kind of just been focusing on my daughter and making sure she's good. Now that she's living with me full time it kind of been hard.

I must admit I been struggling bit and at times I get frustrated. I never let my baby girl see me get upset tho. I'm only use to living with my sixteen-year-old sister beside when I have my kids.

A lot of people don't know but my parents died in a car accident when I was 24. When they died my little sister came and started living with me and has been every since because I was the only other sibling.

My sister is a smart girl I pay for her go private school as well. She's a really good girl go school gets good grades and I don't have trouble out of her. Although I hate these little friends of hers with passion. All them some little hot asses and I don't like my sister Riley around them.

I have told her that multiple times but she doesn't listen. I try not push too hard on her because she girl but she test my patience sometimes. I let her drive my cars come and goes as she please as long as she home by @8 and I buy her whatever she asks for.

On the other hand, I have all my kids here every Monday thru Wednesday now. The reason it changed is because football season has started again as always. I have them Thursday to Sunday on the offseason.

Although I see my kids other days to because my sons play sports, my daughter cheerleader, and my little sister softball player. I try make it to all of their stuff as much as I can although it's hard during football season because I travel so much.

Its kind of fun being full time dad now to Mariah. Although she a headache sometimes in good way tho. When I'm home she always wanna be under her dad and she never wanna sleep in her own bed.

If I'm cooking her something to eat she wanna help. If I'm sitting down playing play station she wanna play. Instead of playing with girly stuff she makes me buy.

This girl even has California size bed in her room and she six. I let her pick out herself and she never sleeps in it some how she always ended up in my bed or Riley's.

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different. Because when her brothers here she sleep with her oldest brother. I never told her anything or think anything of it. I just let her do what she wants because she is my only baby girl.

Although I don't know how to do hair and she got lot of it. Helping her get dress never problem her dad pro at styling but doing hair I can't do. Having her stay with me full time have me doing things I never had to do before.

One since I can't do hair and she got have her hair done. I have to go in hair shop and wait until her hair done. I hated it so much every bitch who walked in their was trying flirt and I don't do that in front of my kids especially my daughter.

Although I must say my little sister helps me out a lot. Since I never wanna go to hair shop again she takes Mariah for me when she goes or either does her hair. When it's time for school I make sure Mariah dress and that her and Riley have money for breakfast.

They both go to same school so I let Riley drive her and Mariah to school and home. I know my little sister had step up lot to help me but I appreciate it.

Anyways I just got back from playing in Texas and it's @2 in evening on Monday. I decided to surprise my sister and daughter by buying their favorite food. Steak and mash potatoes for my sister and me Pepperoni pizza and hot wings for Mariah.

Once I unpacked and went picked up the food. I got back to house just in time before them. I sat their food on counter in kitchen and hour later I saw my Lamborghini pulling into garage. I walked through garage and saw both of them getting out the car.

I changed his house because one in other chapter was more Cali style this one more Ny !!

" DADDY," Mariah screamed running to her dad.

" What's up baby girl you missed me," Jamel asked picking her up.

" Yeah you won daddy me and aunty Riley watched the game together with her friends," Mariah said.

" You did how did your dad play," Jamel asked kissing her cheek.

" You the best," Mariah said giggling.

" High five," Jamel said high fiving his daughter.

" How was your week Ril," Jamel asked rubbing the top of her head.

" One don't touch my hair just got slay and two good game big bro," Riley said hugging him.

" Thanks lil sis I got surprise for my two girls in kitchen," Jamel said walking in house.

" PLEASE BE STEAK AND POTATOE FROM THAT FANCY STEAK PLACE," Riley said running in kitchen while dropping her book bag and duffel in hall way.

" I WANT PIZZA," Mariah screamed making her dad put her down while dropping her backpack.

" THANK YOU," I heard coming from out the kitchen.

" YOUR WELCOME AND DONT TOUCH MY FOOD RILEY," Jamel said shaking his head.

" OKAY," Riley said stuffing her face.

I just shook my head and picked up both of their backpacks. Although when I picked up Riley's duffel and tried to close it box of six Condoms fell out and two were missing. My heart dropped and I wanted to strangle my sister.

Although not in front of Mariah so I closed it and put condoms back. I want to see if my sister going be honest with me when I ask her about it.

If not she can kiss driving my cars good bye cellphone, laptop and everything her ass got. I just went sat her stuff in her room and Mariah bag in her room.

When I walked in the kitchen I tried to act like nothing was wrong. The thought of my little sixteen year old sister having sex made me lose my appetite. I just watched them eat and scrolled on my phone trying not to act mad.