Chapter 61

Lexie Pov

Today is game day y'all and I'm so excited for Odell. Although until it's time for that he's taking me to do whatever I want and I wanna go to the Houston Zoo. I haven't been to zoo in years and I really wanna go and he's going to take me.

Cardi on the other hand will be okay a certain Off Set decided to pop up yesterday and I'm pretty sure she still wrapped in them covers as I am but not for long.

I rolled on top of Odell and started kissing and nibbling on his ear. He just kept groaning so then I just shook him and told him to get up. I'm not about to play games with him it's already @11 and I'm ready to go.

" Lexie bruh what time is it," Odell asked opening his eyes.

" @11 and I wanna go to the zoo you told me anything I wanted to do," Lexie said pecking his lips.

" You know this good way to wake up you still naked I'm still naked so let's go for round three then we can go to zoo if you can walk after," Odell said kissing Lexie neck.

" You think I won't be able to walk didn't I rock your world last night," Lexie asked kissing him while rubbing his friend under the cover.

" I'm guessing that's go for round three then," Odell said and he sat up with Lexie on his lap.

Once he sat up with me on his lap I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck. I then just went in and started loving passion marks on Odell's neck.

He pulled me by my hair causing me to bend my neck and let out loud gasp. After he returned the favor by trailing my neck with kisses as I let out low moans.

After Odell laid me all the way back and he went from kissing me down my neck to sucking on one of my breast. Once he showed affection to that one he went to the other one and did the same as I held on to his head and played in his hair.

He kissed me all the way down my stomach until he got to my box. He opened my legs then he started leaving love marks on my inner thigh. After he did that he went to work. I swear Odell tongue feels like no other bruh.

" Damn......Dell," Lexie said moaning out.

" You know you taste amazing right," Odell said smirking.

" So... I've....been..... told," Lexie said in between moaning.

" You really wanna get cocky why my face between your legs," Odell asked Lexie while kissing her thigh.

I should have never said that because Odell put his tongue into over drive. I tried arching my back and squirming to get away from him. All he did was wrap his arms around my leg stopping me from moving and squirming.

" Omg...Dell.....I'm....Sorry," Lexie said.

" No you not," Odell said.

" Omg....Odell....I'm about...to-," before she could finish she let out loud scream as she tried to catch her breathe.

" Now taste your self," Odell said hovering over Lexie.

Once Odell said that I leaned up and licked his lips. Then he pushed me back down on the bed and he kissed me with so much passion.

I tried flipping us so that I would be on top but the only thing that I ended up doing was landing me and Odell on the floor. Although I ended up on top though.

" Really Lexie," Odell asked laughing.

" You be okay now it's my turn to please you," Lexie said easing her way down on Odell.

Once I had all of Odell inside of me I started off going slow just bouncing up and down. When he gripped my waist I knew he wanted to speed up. Therefore I put my hand on his chest and started going even faster and I heard him start to grunt and even think he let out moan. Which just let me know I was doing all the right things.

" Fuck Lexie you feel so good baby," Odell said.

" Omg...you so big to daddy," Lexie said while moaning.

" Come on speed up baby," Odell said.

After Odell said that I started giving it my all. Which made me about to reach climax again too he must have realized it because he gripped my hips and started going faster in and out of me. Although I will not cum again and he hasn't. I made him move his hands and I went back to work.

" Shit....baby girl," Odell said.

" Damn Dell I'm bout to cum again omg I love you so much," Lexie screamed in between moaning.

" Damn Lexie I love you too only if knew how good you felt," Odell groan as and he pulled out of Lexie.

After Odell pulled out I laid back and let him cum on my stomach. Once he was finish I grabbed the bed sheet off the bed and wrapped it around me. Then I stood up about to kiss Odell when I heard someone knocking at our door.

" Who is it," Lexie screamed.

" Holly I'm looking for Odell can you open the door," Holly asked.

" You open the door I'm going shower and just to be clear we not having shower sex now or even on the counter sex," Lexie said walking towards the bathroom.

" Come On let me just see what she want and then we can finish," Odell said.

Not today big fella you missed out cause I was kind horny but not anymore," Lexie said walking in the bathroom and shutting the door.

" Damn," Odell said to his self slipping on pair shorts and grabbing his t-shirt.

I'll rather stay in bed and have sex with Lexie all day and eat food instead of go to zoo. Although I know she ain't changing her mind now I thought to myself as I opened the door.

" I been calling you back to back David set up last minute interview for you he wants Lexie to join. It starts in two hours so you need to be downstairs in hour," Holly said.

" Okay and thank you," Odell said.

" Your welcome see you downstairs in hour," Holly said walking down the hall trying to twist.

I already know what this girl on and she not about get me caught up. All I need her to do is do her job before she have Lexie trying flip her ass and I don't have the time. I shook my head and shut the door to the room.