Chapter 70

Jamel Pov

After my sister and daughter ate Mariah went on couch and went to sleep and Riley went upstairs to her room. I though what better time than now to ask her about the condoms I found. When I walked upstairs and into her room I saw her on bed talking on the phone.

" Riley hang up the phone," Jamel said as nicely as possible.

" Why I'm talking to my friends," Riley asked.

" You know what don't question me little girl," Jamel jacked the phone from her ear and took it.

" Hello," the girl said through phone.

" Riley can't talk right now she call back if I think so," Jamel said and he hung the phone up.

" Dude why would you do that what's wrong with you," Riley asked Jamel sitting up.

" Listen Riley I'm trying be as calm as brother can in this situation but you testing me. Are you having sex be honest with me right now Riley Babi Nelson," Jamel asked sitting on bed next to her rubbing his forehead.

" WHAT," Riley screamed.

" Are you having sex and you better be honest I swear Riley," Jamel said standing up walking back and forth now.

" No I'm not having sex are you having sex," Riley asked.

" It doesn't matter if I'm having sex I'm grown man. I got job and house I pay my own bills I pay your phone bill. If I get someone pregnant I can afford to take care of child can you. Riley you only in 10 grade," Jamel said.

" IM NOT HAVING SEX IF I WAS WHY DOES MATTER ITS MY BODY," Riley screamed trying leave out room but Jamel blocked the door.

" WHAT YOU MEAN WHY MATTER AND LOWER YOUR VOICE BEFORE I KNOCK SOME SINCE INTO YOUR LITTLE ASS.

DONT YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER IN YOUR LIFE BRACE UP TO ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND. NOW SIT YOUR ASS DOWN ON BED NOW BABI," Jamel screamed.

" Fine," Riley said lowering her voice and sitting down.

" Look Babi I'm not trying fuss at you but you got understand this hard thing to talk to sister about," Jamel said sitting back down.

" I'm not having sex Mel I still have my virginity," Riley said.

" Then why I found condoms in your baseball bag," Jamel asked pointing to her bag.

" Because......... my friend gave them to me..... you know..... if I ever wanted to do..... it at least I'll be protected. Here I don't even want them now," Riley said taking condoms out her bag and tossing them to her brother.

" Listen Riley....bruh I never saw myself doing this but mom would kill me if I didn't explain this to you.

Riley I'm your brother and no brother ever wanna hear they little sister having sex. Although what made you take condoms from your friend," Jamel asked.

" I don't wanna talk about this Mel especially with my brother," Riley said covering her face with pillow.

" You ain't got choice I'm all you have Riley. It's me and you so I got make sure you understand," Jamel said taking the pillow off her face.

" I don't know girls just talk about stuff like that and none of my friends virgins anymore. They all brag about how good sex is and getting they cherry pop," Riley said.

Bro did my little sister just said getting cherry pop I'm about die in this room. Although I thought about my mom and decided to finish conversation.