Chapter 74

Lawriece Pov

Tonight is my date with Jamel and I'm so excited. Right now I'm in my apartment that I share with my best friend Emily. I'm just so stuck on what to wear I can't make my mind up. I decided to go in Emily's room and get her advice on what to wear tonight.

" Girl why aren't you dress aren't you going on date tonight," Emily asked.

" Yeah but I have no idea what to wear," Lawriece said sitting on bed.

" Okay where are you going on date," Emily asked.

" I don't know he wouldn't tell me,"  Lawriece said.

" Who is he why won't you tell me anything about this guy," Emily asked.

" Cause I don't wanna jinx myself I just wanna go on this date and see where it takes me," Lawriece said.

" Will I at least get to meet him when he comes to get you," Emily asked.

" Yeah but help me pick something to wear," Lawriece said fake crying.

" Okay did he at least tell you how to dress Lol," Emily asked.

" Classy was all he said," Lawriece said.

" Okay but what time he coming get you," Emily asked.

" @8," Lawriece said.

" Are you freaking nut bitch your date in thirty minutes it's @7:30 Lawriece," Emily said.

" It don't take me all day to get ready but what to wear," Lawriece asked.

" You remember that orange dress you spent $300 dollars on," Emily asked.

" You don't think that's to dressy do you," Lawriece asked.

" Hoe you don't have time to think about that you got to go," Emily said.

" Fine," Lawriece said walking back in her room.

Once I got in my room I quickly took care of my hygiene then started to get ready. I pulled the orange dress out Emily told me to wear and put on. Once I had on I put my gold heels on to match and then started picking out my jewelry. For jewelry I added my diamond earrings and couple rings.

Once I had that on I added my necklace my sister gave me and grabbed my gold clutch. By time I was done I walked in bathroom and slicked my hair down. I just decided to do slick low curly bun and once I was done I heard someone ring our door bell.

 I just decided to do slick low curly bun and once I was done I heard someone ring our door bell

" Emily can you go open up the door," Lawriece asked.

" Yeah I got it," Emily said.

Jamel Pov