Chapter 24

Lexie Pov

I was in the back getting changed to take the stage at my reveling party and I was so nervous now. They just finished getting me dress and changing my hair I must say the dress I have on now got me feeling like a sexy Cinderella.

With this one of a kind, specially made dress only for me that took two months to make. When I come out it's going to be so beautiful because i'm appearing from behind these curtains.

Although before I come out i'm going give four people a chance to guest who I am. They going give me a mic and they going give four different people in the crowd the mic to ask me a question to figure out who I am.

Although they going disguise my voice on my end so they can't tell from my voice. When they were finally finished and made sure I was on point Morgan came up to me and reached me the mic. They helped me stand up and walk behind the curtains.

" Okay, so the questions about to begin in thirty seconds you can't answer with an answer that's going tell them who you are got it," Morgan asked.

" Morgan calm down you more nervous than I am yes I have it and thanks for everything Morgan," Lexie said.

" Your welcome now lets 's kill this stage and show them a sexy, beautiful, strong educated black lady can own this modeling world as well," Morgan said.

" You know it," Lexie said smiling and high fiving her.

" Alright, the first person is ready to ask you their question to guest do not them let them know who you are," Amy said walking up to Lexie.

" Okay, i'm ready I got this," Lexie said smiling.

" So my question to you is how old are you and have you modeled before," the person asked.

" I'm twenty-something and yes I have modeled before," Lexie said not telling them too much.

" You said you modeled before so where have you modeled," the second person asked.

" I have modeled many places can't really just name one," Lexie said.

" Okay my question is where do you live," the third person ask.

" Have you ever heard that home is where the heart is," Lexie said which caused everyone to laugh.

" Okay, you said home is where the heart is so who does your heart belong to," the fourth person asked.

" Well, I would hope the person it belongs to he's in this room right now waiting for me to tell me how proud he is of me," Lexie said smiling.

After I said that I could hear the crowd say awwwwww and I just laughed. Then, Winnie Harlow, last year top model took the stage to hype them up.

Her and I had met when I came backstage and she knows who I am of course. I could her saying really nice things about me and I smiled when she came back in.

" It's all you girl have fun and enjoy your moment it's your time to shine girl," Winnie said.

" Thanks so much, Winnie I love you girl," Lexie said hugging her.

" You to boo we talk after," Winnie said letting Lexie go.

" Now are you guys ready to meet the next top model," Winnie screamed through the mic and you could hear the crow clapping.

" Well here she comes," Winnie said.

" When you ready to go out then you may walk out now," Amy told Lexie.

When she said that I took about a couple more seconds then I started walking out. When I walked out I could hear clapping and applause and people gasping.