Chapter 32

Odell's Pov

I'm not going lie it felt good having Lexie watching me practice. I could hear her and Maddie cheering me on. Which kind of gave me an extra boost of confidence even though it was just practice.

When it was over everyone hit the showers and when I was finished I walked out. Lexie and Maddie was right there wanting on me leaning against the Ferrari. I smiled and walked over to them.

" How did y'all like watching me practice," Odell asked pecking Lexie lips.

" I loved watching you practice can't wait to see you in game Friday," Lexie said smiling.

" You did good Uncle Dell," Maddie said jumping up and down.

" Thanks Maddie," Odell said picking her up.

" Now can we go get ice cream," Maddie asked.

" Sure but we got to go run home first," Odell told Maddie.

" Okay can I ride with you," Maddie asked Odell.

" So you don't wanna ride back with your tt," Lexie asked.

" No but I still love you," Maddie said kissing her cheek.

" You want her to ride with you Dell,"Lexie asked Odell.

" Yeah she can I don't know why not," Odell said.

" Okay well I'll see y'all at home we just switching out cars right," Lexie asked Odell.

" Yeah," Odell said.

" Alright then," Lexie said getting in car and pulling off.

Once Lexie pulled off I walked over to my Lamborghini. I opened the passenger side and made sure Maddie had her seatbelt on. Then I got in on driver side and started the car up. I must say I enjoy Maddie company I can't wait until I have baby girl.

" Uncle Dell can I play on your phone," Maddie asked.

" Sure here," Odell said reaching Maddie his phone.

" You good you ready to go," Odell asked Maddie.

" Yeah thank you," Maddie said smiling.

" Your welcome pretty," Odell said pulling off.

Good thing Lexie play games on my phone so I had some on there. While driving home I glanced over at Maddie every once in while but she was focused on the game. She wasn't talking are saying anything until she asked me question that through me completely off guard.

" What you said Maddie," Odell asked.

" Do you love my tt," Maddie asked.

" I do I love your aunty very much," Odell while still driving.

" If you love her then why aren't you married. My daddy said if boy really loves you they marry you," Maddie said while still playing her game.

Honestly after she said that I could honestly say I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say your dad wrong that's Lexie brother plus what she saying was kind of right so I just decided to say:

" Your Dad right and some day me and your aunty will get married. When that time come you can help me pick out the ring but we got keep this our secret Okay," Odell asked Maddie.

" Okay well I hope you got lot money my mom said the bigger the diamond the more likely she won't leave you and if guy give you small one say no," Maddie said which caused Odell to start dying laugh.

" So what did your dad say when your mom said that," Odell asked still laughing.

" He told her he was going take her ring back to store and replace it with coal because she been bad but then she said she was only playing," Maddie said.