Chapter 60

Lexie Pov

After Odell photoshoot was over him and I was just playing around with each other. Cardi always slick and she took some cute videos and pictures and sent them to me.

Although I know Odell really wanted to hang with his girl I'm with Cardi right now and he went to chill with his boys anyway.

Her and I decided to get matching best friend tattoos. What we want I don't know but when we pulled up to tattoo place we hopped out the car and walked inside of the tattoo place.

I think Odell gone kill me for getting second tattoo but whatever. I can't believe I just said that I'm scared of what nigga gone say I'm weak at myself. Odell got me so whipped I thought to myself as I snapped back into focus.

" So what should we get girly we need something popping," Cardi said.

" I know but I think we should get something popping but really means something," Lexie said.

" Hi I'm Destinee can I help y'all ladies today," Destinee asked.

" Yeah we wanna get matching best friend tattoos but we don't know what to get yet," Cardi said.

" Also Whatever we get we want it to really mean something like our friendship never ending," Lexie said.

" Okay you know what I think I got idea and by the way I'm huge fans of both of you. I can't believe I'm about to tattoo Lexie Liberty Westbrooks and Cardi B," Destinee said.

" Thanks and your very pretty how old are you," Lexie asked.

" 28 and you look bomb I mean I try copy your outfits off your Instagram pictures. You dress so good you really should start your own clothing line," Destinee said.

" Maybe fingers cross that's actually on my bucket list," Lexie Said.

" Cardi btw Bodak Yellow is my stuff it be on constant repeat," Destinee said.

" Thanks girl and I love your tattoos how long you been artist," Cardi asked.

" Since I was 21 been doing this for while now," Destinee said.

" Glad to know so let's see what ideas you come up with," Cardi said.

" Alright I'll be right back just let me draw some ideas up," Hannah said walking in the back.

Once Hannah walked in the back Cardi and I just sat down and talked. I posted one of the picture Cardi took of me and Odell.

It was me laying on floor and him on top of me kissing my forehead. I added the caption: Wouldn't change him for the world he became my second best friend 😘

After I posted that I watched the comments roll in. I saw my sister comment Winnie and few more . I reply back to them and after when I refreshed it again I saw Odell had comment back which made me smile.

It's just something about this dude that always makes me feel squash and I don't like it. When I looked up again it was Destinee walking back in. I can't wait to see what she came up with.

" These the three ideas I came up with you know which one you wanna get or is none of these why you were thinking," Destinee asked

" Actually this one is perfect what you think Cardi," Lexie asked.

" I love this one Lexie let's get it but who going first," Cardi asked.

" I'm going first," Lexie said.

" Okay we'll follow me right this way," Destinee said.

When I got to the back I got on the tattoo bed and laid on my stomach. I decided I wanted to get my tattoo on the shoulder of my back. As soon as the needle hit my back bro it wasn't so bad. It didn't actually hurt as much as the first time I got my tattoo in New York. When I turned my head I saw Cardi recording.

" Bro do you have to record everything," Lexie asked laughing.

" I'm not recording I'm on live," Cardi said.

" Cardi I'm not even about to you play to much," Lexie said turning her head .

I continued to clown and laugh with Cardi as I got my tattoo. It really didn't take long so once it was done Cardi took picture and showed me. It was so cute bro I loved it.

After I was done Cardi sat down and got her matching one but she got her tattoo on her wrist. She actually was screaming and I couldn't y'all. This bitch got big ass bird on her thigh but crying because small one on wrist. I guess tattoo just hurt worse in different places I don't know.

Although after our tattoo were done we got Destinee to take picture with Cardi wrist up to my back. Showing that we both had the same matching tattoo. We was about to pay Destinee but she said free of charger if we just took picture with her.

Of course we took picture but Cardi still tipped her $100 dollars befor we left. Once we got back in the car we both posted the same picture. With the caption: Until Infinity

 With the caption: Until Infinity