Chapter 54

Odell Pov

When I got out the car I made my way up to apartment door and saw Jamel standing their with blood shoot red eyes. I didn't know what to do or tell my friend so I just pulled him into bro hug. We stayed like that for few then he pulled away.

" Bro I'm going fucking kill her mama not only did she leave my child here but she beat my daughter bro," Jamel said.

" What you mean she beat Mariah," Odell asked shocked.

" Bro Mariah just told me when her mom get mad with her boyfriend she scream and hit her. I'm show her how hit on somebody when I find her," Jamel said.

" What the hell you doing here Jamel," Dorothy asked.

" BITCH IM GONE- ," before Jamel could get to her Odell pushed him back into wall.

" Bro this ain't the way to do this you take her to court and get custody over your child. You put your hands on her now you know won't be in your favor especially because you nfl player. They slap domestic abuse on you and you never get your daughter don't do it man," Odell said letting his eyes get red.

" What you mean get custody over my child you not taking her," Dorothy said about fall down.

" Yo shut the fuck up with your high and drunk ass. How you leave your daughter alone for two days with nothing to eat," Odell asked.

" THEN YOUR STUPID ASS DRUNK AND HIGH BRO YOU AINT NEVER GETTING MY DAUGHTER AGAIN," Jamel screamed.

" Daddy," Mariah said about cry.

" Don't cry Mariah come here," Odell said picking her up with her two duffel bags.

" You... can't....... take.....my.....zaughter," Dorothy said drunk.

" Watch me you never see her again if I got anything to do with it," Jamel said taking Mariah.

" WAIT.........JAMEL......YOU KNOW WHAT .............FUCK HER AND YOU.......... ALL SHE DID WAS RUIN MY BODY .......ANYWAY SHE DEVIL FUCKING CHILD," Dorothy screamed as Odell and Jamel walked down the stairs.

Once we got downstairs I wanted to go back up and smack that bitch for Jamel. Did she really just call her own child devil what kind of. When we got to the car I heard Mariah crying as her dad put her in car and buckled her in.

I know damn well Jamel blood boiling right now. To be honest I don't know what he would have done if I wasn't here. I'm just glad I was able to be here for him through this. I reached in back and rubbed Mariah legs.

" Stop crying Mariah it's gone be okay," Odell said rubbing her leg.

" My mama hate me I shouldn't have called daddy I should waited for her come home uncle Dell," Mariah said crying.

" You did the right thing you were suppose to call your dad. Okay your mom just sick right now she needs help so stop crying pretty," Odell said still rubbing her leg.

" Okay uncle Dell," Mariah said.

" Mariah you got everything you need," Jamel asked trying calm down.

" Yeah," Mariah said.

" Alright then we gone take get something to eat then I need you to go with Uncle Dell for while I got something I got to do," Jamel said.

" Okay daddy can I get McDonald's," Mariah asked.

" Yeah now you good baby girl," Jamel asked.

Mariah shook her head yeah so Jamel shut the door then got in on passenger side. After I started the car up and pulled off driving to the nearest McDonald's.

Lexie Pov

I was just chilling with Cardi watching the Orange is the new black when Odell called my phone. I just picked the phone up and answered it to see what was up with him. Although as soon as I got him on the line his voice seam mad.

" What's wrong babe," Lexie asked through phone.

" Something came up so I checked out the hotel and bought our stuff home if you could I really need you to come home," Odell said.

" What's wrong I'm on my way," Lexie said getting up putting her shoes on.

" I'll tell you when you get here I'll just see you in few," Odell said and phone disconnected.

" What's wrong what happened," Cardi asked.

" Odell called he sound pissed he said we talk when I get home so I need to go," Lexie said.

" Okay I'll drive you home come on," Cardi said grabbing her keys.

Once we got in Cardi car she started it up and she drove me home. On the way home I just had bad feeling in my stomach but it stopped once I saw Cardi turning into the drive way of my house.

When she parked I kissed my best friend bye on cheek and told her I'll call her later. I got out the car then walked through door of the house because it was already opened.

" Dell," Lexie called sitting her stuff on the island in kitchen.

" Hey baby," Odell said hugging her.

" Okay Dell now what's wrong and why I had come home and who kid asleep on the couch," Lexie asked looking at Coach.

" I don't wanna wake her up let's talk outside on the patio," Odell said grabbing her hand.

" Okay let me take these heels off first," Lexie said taking her heels off and sitting them on the floor.

After I took my heels off Odell and I walked outside on the patio. I was pray this man wasn't about say he had a Secret child . Hell honestly I didn't know what the hell he was about say.

Although I could tell he was pretty uncomfortable. I just hope it's not what I'm think I just might be a little crazy over here. I just know when something bothering Odell and right now I just wanna know what's wrong.

I took seat on the couch on the patio and waited for Dell to sit next to me and start talking. I really don't wanna hear nothing bad before my trip to Paris tomorrow. I speak French which is a fun perk I can't wait.