Chapter 84

Odell's Pov

" Welcome to the Breakfast Club this your boy Charlemagne the god ," Charlemagne said.

" And your boy Dj Envy," Dj Envy said.

" This your girl Angela and today we have two special guest stars who's been trending off the wall since last night," Angela said.

" Yeah we got my boy August Alsina with us," Dj Envy said.

" We can't forget about the queen of the modeling world Lexie Liberty Westbrooks," Angela said.

" How yall feel how have yall day been going so far," Charlemagne asked.

" I'm good feel great working on some new projects," August said.

" How about you queen," Dj Envy asked.

" So So we getting there," Lexie said laughing.

" Oh no what's wrong Queen Lex," Charlemagne asked.

" Life things get more real every day and the fair tail starts to fade away," Lexie said.

" Elaborate more on what mean by that if want," DJ Envy said.

" Living the so call fast life I said in quotes it's not always what seams. What people betray on social media and web not always what they going through," Lexie said.

" You can say that again girl but the reason yall both are here is because you and Mr.Alsina been trending together," Angela said.

" According to TMZ August and you dated and you messing around behind Odell back with Mr.Alsina," Dj Envy said.

" I have dealt with TMZ before when they accused me of cheating on Odell with OUR friend Chris Brown. Like this situation is little different but am I in no way sleeping or doing anything with August," Lexie said.

" Okay, so what's going on give us the truth the run down, Charlemagne said.

" Um, of course, the old pictures that were leaked were from four-five years ago. I'm twenty-one years I was sixteen in those pictures August was like nineteen. When both me and August lived in New Orleans we meet each other and started messing around," Lexie said.

" What you mean messing around care to put your cents in August was she your lady," Angela.

" I mean yeah that was my girl Lexie was my first and only love. I never or ever will I love a girl like I loved her she held a nigga down when all I did was fuck over her multiple times," August said.

" Lexie was August your first love as well," Charlemagne asked.

" Ummmmmm...... I ........ you......I......yeah but let me explain," Lexie said.

" You have the floor take your time," Angela said.

" I meet August when I was going through a hard point in life. My mom and me was always fighting and I was leaving the house for days at time. My dad at the time was locked up in jail and I felt alone.

Yeah, I had siblings but they never understood me and I needed to just do me and act out. I was a little hot sixteen-year-old walking streets and I ran into nineteen years old August. I don't know why but still to this day I date older guys. Like older guys just turn on I never dated anyone younger or same age.

Although At the time he wasn't August the R&B singer and I wasn't Lexie the model. We were just people and at that time I knew the on the corner selling drugs August. That's who I fail in love with and he cheated with multiple girls, lied and did everything a man could do to women to me.

Although I held him down through a lot of stuff that I will not air. Just know I had his back at moments I should have never had his back. I just wasn't that cold hearted person and I wouldn't do that to him.

Since then I haven't spoken to August till about couple months ago after five years he said sorry. I don't hold hate in my heart so I forgave and moved on with my life. I will never in billion years go back to August Alsina.

Odell Beckham is my heart and will forever be my heart. He was the first man to ever show me truly how women should be treated. I would never do that to him I couldn't and I learned being in the public eye creates so much drama. Although I will say this you will never affect my grind and what i'm doing and that's that," Lexie said.

" Okay well that was deep August you wanna add something esle," Dj Envy asked.

" She answered it," August said.

" Well looks like you got the truth about what happened. I wanna thank y'all for coming and I wish y'all well on up coming projects," Dm End said.

" Also Lexie happy belated birthday we saw thad blast out in Miami," Angelia said.

" I did it was amazing couldn't have asked for better week," Lexie said.

" I see you also got new $380,000 Orange Lamborghini," Charlemagne said.

" That was all bae he did his shit," Lexie said laughing.

" Anyways congrats can't wait to have you both back," Charlemagne said.

" Can't Wait come back Thanks everyone," Lexie said taking her headphones off.

" Thanks Charlemagne," August said walking out.

" August can I talk to you for sec," Lexie asked grabbing his arm as he stood by his car.

" Yeah what's up Buttercup," August asked turning around.

" This friendship is over ..," Lexie said only to be cut off.

" Why what you mean over some old pictures," August asked.

" No because it's not right to my boyfriend. Odell is uncomfortable with us being friends. I understand I wouldn't want him being close friend with ex either. I got respect him," Lexie said.

" So you gone throw away years everything we been through for nigga," August asked pissed.

" August at end of day I got move on the past is past. Plus that nigga is my boyfriend and I love him not you," Lexie said.

" But I love you did you not hear what I just said Lexie. I want you I never stopped loving you. Seeing you with this nigga kills me.

I had you first he could never do your body how I did you. I know you miss me Lexie," August said in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

" August I'm in a relationship I'm happy I will never come back to you I'm sorry but I have go," Lexie said walking away and getting in her car.