Chapter 14

Lexie Pov

The test was two hours and I took the whole two hours. I finished in the hour but I took an hour to go review my answers. Once I was confident in my answers I turned my test in and retrieved my belongings.

Once I got my bag I took my phone and car keys out. I walked out into the hallway and saw Hannah waiting on me. I just said one word to her literally hi because I have grown apart from her. I honestly don't know why but I just did.

" Girl you looking fly I missed you where you been," Hannah asked.

" Busy been handling business taking care of things," Lexie said.

" What you been taking care of Odell ass. With your broke ass, you just with him because he got money. Every since you got with him you act like you to go or something. What you think you all that because you got a boyfriend who got money. You fake-," Hannah said only for Lexie to cut her off.

" One don't disrespect my man two I been busy handling my own business. Let me also set you straight bitch I have my own money.  I would never need my man money or be with him for money.

You mad jealous I don't give damn. Let me also tell you something you skank ass hoe. You need to go get checked for STD because you slept with more men that you can count using all your body parts.

Especially that loose ass pussy you got bitch. No wonder you don't have a man you to busy fucking everybody else one but Odell is one you never get," Lexie said turning on her heel and walking away.

Once I turned on my heel and walked away down the hall I called my friend Keith. Now, Keith, I kept in contact with him and I talked every other day. I guess I kind of feeling like me and Hannah started drifting apart a long time ago.

I guess today she just showed her true colors. I don't know what got into her and honestly, I don't even care because I got bigger and better things lined up in my life. Once Keith picked up I screamed into the phone.

" Why are you screaming Lex," Keith asked.

" Cause I almost beat Hannah ass," Lexie said walking to her car.

" What bitch tell me about it spill all the tea," Keith said.

" Who I'm telling you in person I'm coming to pick you up right now," Lexie said.

" Okay I'm at my apartment just roll through," Keith said.

" Okay see in few," Lexie said hanging up the phone,

After I hung up the phone with Keith I unlocked the car and got inside. I saw Hannah watching me from distant so on purpose I stepped on the accelerator making the car make a loud sound. Which caught the whole campus attention but I didn't care. I put the car in reverse and backed the hell out taking off to Keith's apartment.

Phone Conversation

😆Boss Chick😁- I'm downstairs in the car come on so we can go eat.

😛Gay Hubby😘- I'm already down here where you at I don't see your Camaro ??

😆Boss Chick😁- Oh I see you I'm in the.....

😛Gay Hubby😘- Bitch no you not in Odell's car

😆Boss Chick😁- Boy bring your ass on here

Once I hung up the phone I saw Keith walking to the car. When he opened the door he was so shocked I started laughing at his stupid ass.

" Nigga get your ass in this car," Lexie yelled.

" Bitch do you see how these doors open," Keith asked.

" Yes I saw this morning now get in," Lexie said laughing.

" Don't got to tell me twice bitch let's go," Keith said getting in the car.

" Anyways how you been doing hubby, Lexie asked.

" Amazing do you see where I'm living now," Keith asked.

" Yes very fancy I see you boo," Lexie said pulling out on to the high way.

" Anyways what happened with you and Hannah," Keith asked.

" So first of all I was worried when I didn't see her when everyone got ready to test. You know although we weren't talking like that no more I texted her to be like where you at.

She didn't text me back so I turned my stuff in and got ready to test. I saw her walk in the room late but they still let her test. After when I got ready to go I told her hi.

Let me tell you it started off a basic conversation that turned to hell boo. She was like Girl you looking fly I missed you where you been.

I was like been busy handling my business you know basic. Then she turn and flash and said what you been taking care of Odell ass. With your broke ass, you just with him because he got money.

Every since you got with him you act like you to go or something. What you think you all that because you got boyfriend who got money. She said you fake and then I cut her the fuck off. Keith I wanted to strangle that bitch.

Like just because I don't fuck with you heavy no more doesn't mean anything. I was still trying to keep cute but I was going knock her out.  Especially when she wanna call me out my name I shut down right then and there boo," Lexie said.

" I don't blame you because although you weren't fucking with her like that no more I was. Until she came to one of my client parties I invited her to and she was high and drunk Lexie. I had to kick her out and haven't talked to her since," Keith said.

" Dang when that was Keith you didn't tell me," Lexie said hitting Keith chest.

" Ouch and about week ago I didn't talk to you tell this morning bitch we both been busy," Keith said.

" Nigga you text me like every day although we don't talk every day," Lexie said.

" I know but that's nothing you say through a message," Keith said.

" Right but I don't even care no more I'm over Hannah and her bullshit," Lexie said parking.

" Exactly me too," Keith said.

" Better yet I'm do my self one step better. I'm blocking her on my phone on Instagram Twitter and Snapchat. Let's see this bitch lerk now," Lexie said blocking her on everything.

" I just did the same thing now let's go eat," Keith said.

" Right not about to waste my breath on irrelevant people anymore," Lexie said turning the car off.