Chapter 38

Lexie Pov

When we pulled up to my graduation I got out the car then put on my graduation gown. After I gave Odell one more kiss before leaving to go with my class. It didn't take any time for us to line up and get ready.

When I went to back I saw everyone from my class but I didn't see Hannah. Then when I looked at gradating list I didn't see Hannah name on it. Although I'm not worried about her I just don't understand why she's not graduating. I decided to go ask one of my professor because I'll be damn if I call that bitch.

" Excuse me professor but where is Hannah I don't see her name on class list," Lexie asked.

" Between me and you an investigation was done on Hannah and turns out she been cheating since freshman year. Therefore she didn't pass the bar exam and she never be able to take again due to her cheating scandal. Her chances of ever being a lawyer are done," the professor said.

" Okay thanks for letting me know," Lexie said.

" No problem and congratulations number one in your class," professor said.

" Thanks," Lexie said walking away.

When I walked away I was gonna text what I found out about Hannah to Keith but I decided not too. I'm not about to even bring her up anymore because she may not be graduating but I am. Once I pushed that mind factor to the back of my head I got on with my day.

*** After Graduation ***

Y'all I'm so happy the hard part graduation over. Right now I was just taking pictures with my family and friends. When that was finished I posted my group picture and one with me and Odell.

Cardi, Keith, and Odell all posted my pictures on their page as well. We talked and mingled a little while but then everyone left. Odell asked me what I wanted to do now and what I said shocked him.

" You said you wanna go where Lexie Liberty Westbrooks," Odell asked.

" I wanna go to tattoo place and I want a tattoo," Lexie said.

" What kind of tattoo you want Lexie why mark up your beautiful skin," Odell asked her.

" I don't know yet I'm pick when I get there but you got tattoos," Lexie told Odell.

" That's different Lexie," Odell said.

" How is that different I want one tattoo your whole body tattoo up Dell," Lexie said.

" Okay you know what I'll allow you to get one tattoo if I can pick it," Odell said.

" ODELL," Lexie said laughing.

" That's the only way I'm taking you to get a tattoo," Odell said.

" I could go get one without you whenever," Lexie said.

" No you not Lexie I'm not playing with you. If you trust me then trust me to pick out a tattoo for you," Odell said.

" Odell.....," Lexie said.

" So are you going to let me pick your tattoo or not if you trust me let me pick it," Odell said.

" You know what fine you can pick my tattoo," Lexie said.

" Lexie you saying it with hesitation do you really trust me to pick your tattoo," Odell asked.

" Yes Dell I trust you," Lexie said.

" Good," Odell said pulling up to tattoo place.

" Omg I trust you but I'm still scared of what you might pick out for me," Lexie said getting out the car.