Chapter 26

Lexie Pov

Once my car pulled up to my interview it was crazy just getting out the car. I could have sworn that I saw some of the same paparazzi from the hotel here. I just ignored them and walked into the building. When I got in the building Yesi walked up to me trying to hug me.

I turned my head and looked down on my phone. Yup, I'm throwing shade early this morning and I don't care. Then when I turned around again I saw her reaching her hand out to me. I decided to just shake her hand and then they bought me into the interview room.

" Okay you were here before so you know how this goes right," Yesi asked.

" Sure," Lexie said giving dry responses.

" Omg if it isn't my girl Lexie Liberty," Big Leo said walking in the room.

" What's up big Leo it's been while," Lexie said hugging Leo.

" Nothing much Congratulations girl you making money moves," Leo said letting her go.

" You know your girl always got something cooking up," Lexie said sitting down putting her headphones on.

" Alright let's save the talking for on the air," Yesi said.

" Calm down what crawled up your ass," Leo asked Yesi.

" Nothing lets get started now," Yesi said putting her headphone on.

" Welcome back to the hottest radio station in La it's your boy Big Leo," Leo said.

" And your girl Yesi with our lovely special guest star this morning," Yesi said rolling her eyes.

" Yup we have the hottest, the sexiest the girl on fire right now Lexie Liberty Westbrooks how you doing today beautiful," Leo said.

" I'm doing wonderful thanks for having me back," Lexie said smiling.

" Okay well you were announced to be the next top model how does that feel," Yesi asked.

" It feels amazing and I'm so over joyed to having something this big happen to me. I also wanna say thanks to everyone and my supporters who wished me congratulations," Lexie said.

" Not only have you became the next top model you also have the second hottest Instagram account next to Kylie Jenner. How does that feel to now be trending news," Yesi asked.

" I love my social media followers especially the ones who spread positivity. Not so much the thumb happy followers but you have to take the good with bad," Lexie said.

" Exactly now that you top model and about be modeling in amazing places. Will we also be seeing you at Odell's games kicking off his new season," Big Leo asked.

" Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world I'll be right there. I was his number one fan even before we were together and still is," Lexie said laughing.

" As you should be I only can imagine how proud of you he is for all your accomplishments," Yesi said.

" He is Odell was always supportive throughout everything. Especially me graduating college and becoming a lawyer," Lexie said.

" Wait with all this top model news we forgot did you graduate college," Leo asked.

" Umm my graduation next week but I am officially a lawyer," Lexie said.

" That's amazing brains and beauty. You should be the next role model for these young ladies.So many wanna be video vixens thinking its the way to go. Although what's your take on it and what's going on," Leo asked.

" I would say you can't judge people for what they wanna do. They may have to live through something before they can get where they need to be. I wouldn't exactly judge anyone and something I told myself growing up.

I was my own role model not my mother not my father not anyone.
To me you couldn't look up to someone and try be them. You will never be that person you look up to you can only be the best you," Lexie said.

" Dang that's deep and I like it exactly why kids need role model like you especially young ladies," Leo said.

" Well you know I'm leaving it at that Big Leo," Lexie said laughing.

The interview went on for about fifteen more minutes then it was over. When I got back into the car I decided to dm August back. I told him to meet me at Angela's bakery I was in the mood for a cupcake.

When he texted me back I'm on my way I told my driver where to go. While on the way to the bakery I got nervous I haven't spoken or talk to August in years. I have so many questions for him and I know he does for me to.

I just wanna know some things and I guess today is the day to find out. As we got closer and closer to the bakery my hands started getting sweaty. I'm like calm down you know August but it's been years maybe he has changed.