Chapter 71

Odell Pov

Today is the day we leaving from Houston and I have huge surprise for Lexie. She thinks we flying back to Houston but we're not we actually flying to Miami.

It has been so hard hiding this from Lexie because she literally on my phone all day. I couldn't tell her she couldn't use my phone so I had make sure I deleted any emails or text with stuff for her birthday.

Lexie had told me four months ago she wanted to go Miami for her birthday. What kind of boyfriend would I have been if I didn't make that dream reality. Instead of staying in hotel I rented an ten bedroom beach house for me and Lexie.

Although our friends flying in Thursday to join us. I think me and Lexie just need some alone time first. No jumping every time we hear phone ring to go do something for work. Just me and my girl doing whatever she want to do for her birthday.

" Mr.Beckham y'all bags or in the car and ready to go when you are," the pilot said.

" Okay Thanks," Odell said.

Right now the jet just landed in Miami and Lexie's asleep on my chest. I started kissing the side of her face to wake her up and she finally opened up her eyes.

" By time your up sleepy," Odell said.

" We back in New York already," Lexie asked sitting up yarning.

" Yup come on our stuff already in the car," Odell said grabbing her hand.

" Okay," Lexie said grabbing Odell's hand.

Lexie's Pov

Once I grabbed Odell hand he lead me off the jet but I was still sleepy. Although once I really ganged focus I couldn't believe what I saw. I let go of Odell's hand and started laughing.

" Bro you serious," Lexie asked laughing.

" Happy Birthday Week sexy," Odell said.

" Wait Odell we really in Miami right now," Lexie asked.

" Yup it's your birthday week and you told me months ago you wanted to go Miami. What kind of boyfriend would I have been if I didn't make that dream reality," Odell asked grabbing her by waist.

" Honestly I have no idea and no words but thank you," Lexie said smiling.

" Your welcome because just as much as it's your birthday it's mine too," Odell said smacking her ass.

" Boy it's your birthday everyday when you got me because I make your night every night okkuurttt," Lexie said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

" I couldn't disagree more baby girl now you ready to go or what. I got surprise number two waiting on you," Odell said.

" You know what I use to hate surprises but since you been my man I love them more and more," Lexie said laughing.

" As you should baby girl you deserve everything you got," Odell said moving her hair behind her ear.

" Let's go I'm actually ready to see my next surprise," Lexie said.

" I bet let's go then," Odell said grabbing her hand and helping her in car.

" Can I see your phone Lex," Odell asked.

" Yeah here," Lexie said pulling her phone out her back pocket.

Once Odell took my phone he grabbed his one too and I watched him power them both completely off and slide them in duffel bag.

" Why did you just do that Dell," Lexie asked.