Chapter 47

Lexie Pov

When Odell and I got to hotel we went through back entrance because we didn't wanna be scene. After we took elevator up to our room and I use key and let us in. We had beautiful hotel room that over looked New York City with beautiful balcony, hot tub on balcony and so much more.

I don't care if I just beat the crap out of someone I'm not letting this night go to waste. I'm going to do exactly what I planned to do to end my night. I'll deal with the drama of what I did tomorrow so I'm live for the night.

Once I had my duffel bag I told him I'm going to go get changed and he going strip and get in hot tub. He told me I don't have to tell him twice and he started stripping to get into hot tub.

After I went into the bathroom and put on this red lingerie set and put jacket over it then I grab bottle of champagne and two glasses. I put red on because Odell says he loves to see red on me and pair of heels and pop red lipstick had me on 💯.Once I was done I walked outside on our balcony to the hot tub.

Once I was done I walked outside on our balcony to the hot tub

" Did you miss me zaddyyy," Lexie asked biting her lip.

" You wasn't gone that long but you know I did get in," Odell said licking his lips.

" Oh no sir you working for this tonight you just not getting it," Lexie said laughing.

Odell's Pov

She had my jacket on and when she started unbutton it slowly damn it made Nigga think twice.

" I see your friend happy to see me," Lexie said giggling.

" You can't tell I'm happy to see you to now stop playing Lexie you know what you doing to that nigga in red," Odell said.

" Okay but first we gone play game  the game called father may I and mother may I .We both take chances asking each other questions if you or I say no then we got take two steps back. If you are I say yes we take one step forward so go on the other end of the hot tub.

" Father may I take one step closer to you," Lexie asked.

" Yes and mother will you allow me to eat you out multiple times tonight," Odell asked.

" Yes and father may I suck your penis tonight," Lexie asked.

" Hell yeah what you mean," Odell said causing both of them to laugh.

We play this tell we are inches away and it's his turn now he already got me out my heels.

" Mother may I put you in this hot ass water with me," Odell asked.

" Nope," Lexie said.

I didn't care she said no I picked her up anyways bridal style and start to kiss her all over her face as she hold our bottle of Champagne.
I let her down in the water with me and I sat down .

" You messed up your jacket," Lexie said laughing.

" I'll get new one no problem but now take it off," Odell demanded.

" Yes father," Lexie say biting her lips.

She began to strip from the wet jacket and threw out the hot tub. After I grabbed her and she sat down on my lap facing me. After Lexie wrapped her arms around my neck while I was sucking on her neck.

I then heard a pop and she had opened the champagne she pour me and her a glass and we began to drink. Six glasses of champagne for both of us later Lexie had completely stripping in the hot tub. I began to suck all over her body as she gasp.

After we got out the water and laid on the couch on the balcony. She was under me as I was kissing on her and then she switched and started kissing on me and biting my ear which felt hella good .

She then when down and gave me head and was going so deep that I cummed all in her mouth and she swolled right there I wanted to put ring on it .

After I wanted to try something I never did to any women . I told her get in doggy style and I started eating her from the back and she couldn't control her self I could see her legs getting weak .

After she laid on her back and let me eat her out . She cum all in my mouth then I licked it all up. Once I did that I laid back and let her got on top of me and started riding me but I made her turn the other way so I could pull that long ass hair .

After she turned around again and face me and strarted kissing me but when she leaned over and kissed me I started going really fast in and out of her and she kept calling my name and cursing .

Lexie yelled out my name and then we both cum at the same time but I pulled out first. We had been doing that for two hours now . Then she got up and when got in the hot tub and told me to follow.

We both were still naked and she got on my lap and started drinking some more champagne and took picture of us and saved it as her home screen not lock screen cause we both were naked but she covered her little bobs up and I save it as mine too.

About hour later we got out and we went showered together. After we got in the bed watching 13 reasons why. Lexie was typing something on her phone and I already knew she was posting something on Instagram. When I took the phone I saw the caption under her picture.

 When I took the phone I saw the caption under her picture

I just shook my head and reached her back her phone. After I  laid on her stomach and when to sleep. She called me a big baby but I am. Completely forgetting Lexie just beat somebody ass. Trust me tomorrow morning it's gone be field day with Lexie and Ava I already know.