Chapter 41

Lexie Pov

After breakfast Odell had to leave to go to stadium early. When he left his mom,Jasmine,and I went shopping. Not only did we shop I took them to get their nails and toes done too my treat of course. I helped Jasmine put together some cute outfits to take back home.

I taught her how to match and style outfits. Also how make one piece go with multiple outfits. Fashion has always been one of my passions too. I can sew and design as well but I haven't really had time to do it lately.

Between me finishing college and now going on to be model I don't think I ever will. When that was over we went and had lunch then went back home to get ready for Odell's game.

When I got upstairs I went in my room and decided on what to wear. I stripped from my clothes from earlier and decided to wear some ripped red jeans with shirt with Odell number and name on it. Once I had that on I put some socks on then put my blue timberland boots on.

For my hair I decided to wear this cute black wig. Therefore I quickly braided my hair down then glued my wig down. After that was finished I walked in the bathroom and got started on my makeup. My makeup took about thirty minutes and after that was finished I decided on my jewelry.

Picking jewelry is so hard when you have so much of it. Therefore I just decided to wear the chain Odell bought me with his initial. Once I had that on I added my Rolex with one of my Cartier bracelets and some diamond bracelets. Plus my ring but I never take that off that's always on.

When I was finished I walked out the room I was about go downstairs when Jasmine called my name

When I was finished I walked out the room I was about go downstairs when Jasmine called my name. Therefore I turned around and walked into her room to see what was up.

" What's wrong why you not dress yet," Lexie asked jasmine.

" I can't decide on what to wear although you just bought me clothes," Jasmine said.

" Okay how about you wear this one and put these boots on with it," Lexie said reaching her outfit.

" Thanks I'll be down in ten minutes," Jasmine said.

" Okay," Lexie said walking out room and downstairs.

When I got downstairs I grabbed my shades and put on and then I made sure I had everything I needed in my purse. When I turned around I saw Ms.Heather so I said hey.

" I wanna say thank you Really Lexie," Heather said.

" Why," Lexie asked.

" Because I see the way Odell is around you. He never talked about a girl so much in his life. Every time I call him he's no longer out at club.

He say I'm home helping Lexie study or me and Lexie in Los Angeles traveling. Lexie and I took trip to Atlanta and we at strip club together. He just Really in love with you Lexie and I hope you feel the same about my son," Heather said.

" Ma I do Odell is so sweet and caring about my feelings and what I want I could never hurt him," Lexie said.

" Glad to here that because Jasmine really like you too. I'm happy she has older sister figure to look up too," Heather said.

" Always any time she needs me and you too," Lexie said.

" Here's my number if you ever need to talk to me," Heather said putting her number in Lexie phone.

" Here's my mind too Heather call me whenever I'll always answer," Lexie said putting her number in Heather phone.

" I'm ready," Jasmine said walking downstairs.

" Girl you look to fly and do not tell your brother I picked out that outfit," Lexie said laughing.

" Baby girl you are super cute," Heather said kissing Jasmine head.

" Thanks now is it time to go," Jasmine asked.

" Yeah we leaving an hour early to see Odell before," Lexie said.

" Which car we taking," Heather asked.

" Oh none actually my diver taking us to the game they outside now," Lexie said.

" Well that's nice let's go then," Heather said.