Chapter 31

Lexie Pov

Once I pulled up to the stadium I turned the car off and grabbed my phone. When I got out I walked to other side and opened the door for Maddie. She hopped out with her apple slices and stood on side of me.

" Where are we tt," Maddie asked.

" Uncle Dell job we going see him just in little come on," Lexie said locking the car.

" Okay," Maddie said walking on side of her aunt.

When I started walking into the stadium I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Hazel and Erica. I stopped walking until they caught up with me.

" Hey y'all what's up I missed y'all so much," Lexie said hugging both of them

" Girl we missed you too but you been out here making big moves," Hazel said.

" Huh talking top model cover of magazines," Erica said.

" I know tell me about it that has been so much work," Lexie said.

" I would believe every time I turn on tv or radio or even get on instagram I see you," Hazel said.

" I know I'm getting tired of seeing myself girl. This the only free time I have before I'm back busy so I decided to watch him practice," Lexie said.

" Who's this little cutie tho she's so precious," Hazel asked.

" This is my niece Maddie," Lexie said.

" Nice to meet you Maddie," Hazel said bending down to her level.

" You to what's your name," Maddie asked.

" I'm Hazel," Hazel said.

" I'm Erica it's so nice to meet you Maddie you very pretty," Erica said.

" You pretty too I like your hair," Maddie said feeling her hair.

" Thank you," Erica said standing back up.

" She talks so clear how old is she," Hazel asked.

" I'm three," Maddie said jumping up and down.

" She started preschool at two girl she have improved her talking skills math and all," Lexie said.

" That's how my nephew was but the reset just I don't know," Erica said laughing.

" Well come on before they start I wanna watch my man warm up," Hazel said licking out her tongue.

" You freak," Erica said causing everyone to laugh.

" I'm with this freak girl you know how sexy Odell look working out," Lexie said laughing.

" Yall two I'm not about to even deal with Okay," Erica said.

" Don't act like you don't be checking for your man either. Don't hate because Lexie and me let our freak fly," Hazel said.