Chapter 23

Narrator Pov

Once Lexie and Odell arrives on the street of her party you saw all the black escalators with tinted out windows. The road was blocked off and only certain cars were allowed through. When they car got through and parked Lexie two body guards came opened up the doors.

Her body guards names are buba and Sticks. She had two of the best body guards Buba use to work for Beyonce now he work for Lexie. She also took Sticks from Kim Kardashion. Don't let Sticks name fool you because he far from stick okay.

As soon as they got out the car Keith was escorted inside through the back door but Cardi, Lexie and Odell had to walk the carpet. Once they foot touched the carpet cameras started flashing. Odell and Lexie installs started to pose with each other. After the pictures was over they got to the interview part and there first interview was with the shade room.

" Welcome to the shade room we have Lexie Westbrooks and Odell Beckham Jr with us right now. How are you guys doing on this lovely night," the girl asked.

" Were doing amazing but I wanna know which one the messy one. Who over here like to post all the tea in the shade room," Lexie asked laughing.

" See the messy one isn't here today boo so please don't fight me for her mistakes," the girl said laughing.

" I won't but I'm doing great on this lovely night," Lexie said smiling.

" How are you doing Mr.Beckham on this lovely night," the girl asked.

" Good ready to see where the night takes us," Odell said.

" Isn't everyone we can't wait to see who's the next top model. Who are y'all guess on who it is," the girl asked.

" We have no idea I guess we see when everyone finds out but thank you so much and have great night," Lexie said pulling Odell's hand.

Morgan had signaled her that it was time to move to the next interview. Bet is covering this whole night and now it's the interview time with them. Therefore Odell and Lexie passed Cardi doing her interview and moved to Bet.

" Next up we have Odell Beckham and Lexie Westbrooks how are y'all doing tonight," bet asked.

" We are doing great I have a feeling it's going to be a good night tonight," Odell said.

" It is just to let you guys know we are live. Although we see y'all stepping out looking like couple goals," bet said.

" Thanks you know we try to have to be on point at all times," Lexie said laughing

" You have to but you guys have been a couple for awhile now just out of Curiosity how did y'all meet," bet asked.

" I'm let Odell answer that for Y'all," Lexie said looking up at him.

" Funny to say but the same day I meet Lexie she punched me in my face," Odell said.

" Wait is this true Lexie," bet asked laughing.

" Um Yeah but how that happened was totally his fault," Lexie said laughing.

" Spill the tea then sis everyone is dying to know how you meet Odell," bet said.

" Not today maybe one day I think we may just hold on to that for awhile," Lexie said laughing.

" Okay but Besides you guys looking stunting together. Who do you think is going be the next top model tonight," bet asked.

" You know I have no idea I think this year it might just leave us on our toes," Lexie said.

" What you think Odell," bet asked.

" I'll have to agree with my baby girl we see when it's time," Odell said.

" Well thank you guys and Odell how you feel this season going to go since the new season starts next week," bet asked.

Why Odell was answering that question Morgan pulled Lexie to do an interview with Cardi. Therefore she let go of Odell's hand and walked over to Cardi.

" Lexie can we get a picture of you and Cardi," the photographer asked.

" Sure come on bestie," Cardi said grabbing Lexie hand.

Once Cardi grabbed Lexie hand they started posing with each other. They posed for at least two minutes then they went to do their interview together. After that was finished they all went to mingle for while.

Lexie went and hugged Chris and his crew and talked to Chyna and a few more people. After that was finished Morgan had to pull her to back so they could get her changed now and hide her.